EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
After diving into the dark depths of the internet, our protagonist comes across an interesting post about musical theory and hypnosis. The thesis being there exists a certain frequency that can hypnotize a person to do anything that is asked of them. Genius scientists around the world couldn’t figure this one out so leave it to a perverted visual novel protagonist to crack the code to assume direct control of a human brain offscreen. Within the first 10 or so lines of preamble, dive right into dirty degenerate hypnosis antics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-07
Release Date: 2024-09-6
Original Title: 催眠ライブ ~知らないうちに変態アイドル活動で専用孕ドルにされちゃった~
Developer: Miel -
Publisher: Cherry Kiss Games
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.0.6
Language: English, Spanish, Chinese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Glad one of my favorite games got translated. Hope they do the student council one too.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Game wants to access internet network(windows firewall) when I first open it?

viatana

May 27, 2020
When will devs advance from the shitty 2000s anime artstyle....

View attachment 4009969

Thx for share

yes it's not a good art but miel (the publisher) seems to pick games randomly from miel and make a translation + port on renpy. So there is some games from miel which come from 2000. So it's normal.
But I don't know why they pick games randomly. I would prefer that they take the latest games from miel, and if miel release games too slowly , then cherry kiss games could work on the old games.

Thx for the share

Mar 29, 2020
yes it's not a good art but miel (the publisher) seems to pick games randomly from miel and make a translation + port on renpy. So there is some games from miel which come from 2000. So it's normal.
But I don't know why they pick games randomly. I would prefer that they take the latest games from miel, and if miel release games too slowly , then cherry kiss games could work on the old games.

Thx for the share
Not good art...? This is miles better than the average slop f95 has been getting over the years lol.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
its from miel? they usually do milfs dont they?
they actually do a fair few of non milfs. But the Miel publisher was rather nervous about touching anything that could even remotely be called Pedo by any stretch of the imagination.

So they focused on the ones with older women. But I guess they ran out and wanted to keep making money so they decided to stop caring so much.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Game wants to access internet network(windows firewall) when I first open it?
Yes, it tries to post somewhere some basic telemetry like where in the world you are (but due to crack it says "Singapure"), what OS you are using, what's your OS language and locale, how many times you opened the game, when was the first time, when was the last time, etc.

Game runs just fine without sending your telemetry data somewhere, so just block it. Or don't, at worse they'll know how many people are playing without paying from this telemetry data.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote