Collection Video BlobCG collection [2024-09-14] [BlobCG]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
Yeah, as far as I'm aware, the best quality available for that is 530x720. You can get it on Rule 34. I don't think it's on here cause it was never part of Blob's official archive.
There is a 66.7 MB GIF version, 710 x 960, on K. The post is:

Update Blog (Patreon)
Published:
2023-12-12 01:22:35

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
There is a 66.7 MB GIF version, 710 x 960, on K. The post is:

Update Blog (Patreon)
Published:
2023-12-12 01:22:35
Ah, I didn't realize that was higher res. I ignored it since it's shorter and obviously has no audio.

A shame there isn't just a higher res version of the full video. Maybe a fan will take a stab at AI upscaling it one day? (Any volunteers? lol)

Yushirommd

Formerly 'Collapsemine'
Jul 14, 2020
Ah, I didn't realize that was higher res. I ignored it since it's shorter and obviously has no audio.

A shame there isn't just a higher res version of the full video. Maybe a fan will take a stab at AI upscaling it one day? (Any volunteers? lol)
Tried my hand at AI upscaling it, though Blobcg's original/finished version would still look better I think. Maybe someone more knowledgeable at this could do better.

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
Tried my hand at AI upscaling it, though Blobcg's original/finished version would still look better I think. Maybe someone more knowledgeable at this could do better.
Wow, thanks! Rendered at native res is always best, but this is a big improvement over what we had!

Minor nitpick: it looks like you baked black bars into the video on the sides to make it 16:9 when the original video has a vertical aspect ratio (53:72, I guess?). This makes it a bit tedious to view vertically on a phone since you have to manually zoom in. Would it be possible to upscale to 4k but with the original aspect ratio? (Would be 1590x2160 according to my calculation.)

Yushirommd

Formerly 'Collapsemine'
Jul 14, 2020
Wow, thanks! Rendered at native res is always best, but this is a big improvement over what we had!

Minor nitpick: it looks like you baked black bars into the video on the sides to make it 16:9 when the original video has a vertical aspect ratio (53:72, I guess?). This makes it a bit tedious to view vertically on a phone since you have to manually zoom in. Would it be possible to upscale to 4k but with the original aspect ratio? (Would be 1590x2160 according to my calculation.)
Forgot about the aspect ratio since I just dumped the vid into topaz video ai and just tried out settings which looked the best. Probably much nicer in original aspect ratio.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote