5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Luckily there are much better alternatives than pixel like bunkrr, I'm a bit surprised that it isn't being used more often.
is not comparable since in pixel everyone can just upload a file while on bunkr u need an account and if people have a choise to upload somewhere where they dont need an account then they will do that

Reactions: JustLetMeF()K

jabutymoon

May 9, 2023
I would like to know from anyone here in the community if they are having problems subscribing to Patreon? I live in Brazil, I would like to subscribe, but Paypal is not paying for the artist's minimum subscription. Could anyone help me?

Noahsvyaz

We can't expect God to do all the work
Donor
Oct 19, 2020
Update on the next project.

Ashley Short

ezgif-3-2c7a0ba216.gif

o33p1c.jpg

Another focused, straight-to-action short similar to the latest Rebecca Short "EXTRA INGREDIENT". Almost done with this one, bar facial animations, physics bakes, and sound.

Estimated Runtime: up to 4 minutes. :PogChamp:

I’m leaving a few short videos that are too large to add as GIFs, along with a couple of images.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

Ashley Short

View attachment 3937900

View attachment 3937912

Another focused, straight-to-action short similar to the latest Rebecca Short "EXTRA INGREDIENT". Almost done with this one, bar facial animations, physics bakes, and sound.

I’m leaving a few short videos that are too large to add as GIFs, along with a couple of images.

Pixeldrain.
At first I thought it was a good old rape :(

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017

Ashley Short

View attachment 3937900

View attachment 3937912

Pixeldrain.
Wonder whens the release for this, this looks great

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes