Feb 9, 2021
Just like what the other guy said, if enemies cum in her she can get pregnant. The indicator is her speech bubble when you transition to a new area. First she will say she feels nauseous. So try this = get enemy to cum in her. After the rape scene, go to exit of that area but transition back and forth from new area back to old area again and again. Back and forth exit, re-enter. If she got pregnant, she will first say she feels nauseous and then exit and re-enter back and forth many time and eventually she will have big belly. With the big belly if she get hit to zero health, birth scene will play. I don't know if you can trigger birth scene by the exit/re-enter method. But even if you can, it will take a long time.
So basically I gotta get fucked and then repeatedly enter an area and leave it

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Not 100% on Touhou lore but I'm pretty sure she's not a wizard
Depends on what you want "Wizard" to mean. In Touhou, magic users are usually called Magicians. Of which there are three types: Magicians who are human (Marisa), Yokai by nature (Patchouli, though she refers to herself as a Witch), or former humans who have become Yokai, usually defined as the point at which they stop aging and needing to eat like a human would. (Alice, and Byakuren).

Byakuren was a buddhist monk, but developed such a fear of death that she couldn't accept her own mortality anymore. She studied magic, developed body strengthening magic and eventually immortality, and became a Yokai Magician.

Reactions: Touhou Gooner 10

Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me where the switch for these are? Looked all over, still missing it. One of the last spots I've not got to yet...

1722812493576.png

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
Some things that might help:
You can jump off of a motorcycle for an extra jump, which is how you get on top of the pillars outside. You can also climb back over the top of those pillars to access another floor of the castle rather than going back in through the gate.
You can also stand on top of bombs to get launched into the air.

These two can be combined, so if you're stuck in a large metal room thinking you have to bounce on top of the UFO enemies, don't. Spawn a motorcycle, place a bomb, hop on top of it and jump off the bike and then double jump.
This is the best advice I've heard for this game. This advice turned me from completely lost to I was nearly at the end of the game lol. I had accidentally skipped a boss too thanks to the motorcycle triple.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
my savedata
save 1&2 there's still some place to explore with level 5 weap 2x jump with dash

Save 5 i collected most of the item... now you just need to climb the last unexplored area(final area)

Zero h stat and no gallery

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
This is the best advice I've heard for this game. This advice turned me from completely lost to I was nearly at the end of the game lol. I had accidentally skipped a boss too thanks to the motorcycle triple.
Motorcycle bein the ultimate weap... probably dev's QoL... his previous game was just brutal(only from the start) and ending requirement was just too stupid since fmc MUST not be harrassed

darkdhruv123

Dec 19, 2018
barely 5 minutes into the game and the goblins are OBNOXIOUS AS FUCK, jesus christ there's no way to block and they deal so much damage PLUS once you get out of the animation they'll just move so fast you can't turn back and hit them resulting in them getting you again
inspired by elden ring

• Haha
Reactions: EIEIO

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Attached are English translations for the Config app and the debug window in the game player.

If you know how to use Resource Hacker and don't trust the files in the Exe Files archive, use the attached Resource Files archive to import the translated dialog windows into their respective exe file.

VT Reports:

Reactions: Aode

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Is this one of those games where you have to lose to see any content? Please say it ain't so. This stupid ass backwards game design needs to die and stay dead

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Is this one of those games where you have to lose to see any content? Please say it ain't so. This stupid ass backwards game design needs to die and stay dead
yes but you can just get back up after being downed,+theres an item that makes you one hit downed to enjoy the content

Reactions: Anon_357
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes