TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah I'm looking for a way to cheat money too , its rpgm so if I can find the save file location I can hopefully just use the online editor
I tried it before someone patched it with mtool.

Presumably you can still use mtool to launch and just use the variable editor feature to adjust currency.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I tried it before someone patched it with mtool.

Presumably you can still use mtool to launch and just use the variable editor feature to adjust currency.
"buyPoint_all":### in saveedit. please use quicksave to inject your own values, tyrano savegames are ridiculous and get bloaty.

do not run everything at once, it appears the script cant handle it.

Last edited:

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
There is a single boy character as one of the 22 heroines.

The NTR scene skip function is the NTR like events that happen to your family when regional morality goes down too much.
#1.
can u spoil me one scene of Dick Trap.
And ''NTR'' is Netorare, right? Thanks

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So how do I actually get NTR'd? Kinda the whole reason why I downloaded the game
corrupt the public morals by doing bad shit. such as hypnotizing people to give you money, start a gang and let them do small time raids on conbini, advertise the mc app, etc. tasks probably escalate with low moral and public safety.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018
hacked savegame.

corrupt the public morals by doing bad shit. such as hypnotizing people to give you money, start a gang and let them do small time raids on conbini, advertise the mc app, etc. tasks probably escalate with low moral and public safety.
Public Morals is literally at 0 it physically cannot go down any lower, I just keep getting prevented due to the NTRGuard

EDIT: How the fuck do I even start a gang?

Last edited:

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
from what i saw its just implied rape/ntr because you just pay up 100k to prevent it and nothing happens. Did anyone find any actualy h-scene for ntr?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
from what i saw its just implied rape/ntr because you just pay up 100k to prevent it and nothing happens. Did anyone find any actualy h-scene for ntr?
I'm not even sure if it's "pay up 100k to prevent it" vs "pay up 100k to manipulate memories into it not happening". But suffice to say, outside of the netori you do with other people's girls, there's basically no detailed NTR. At most, text implying it happened briefly before moving on with altered memories so the girls forget about it. Or as you said, just straight up block it before it actually happens. Either way, it's more just a "100k money penalty" event as consequence for letting the town morality get too low.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Seems discounts are static, so optimal start is to get:
1. Top= Dad, Stranger, & Cool Biz
2. 3rd row= Neighbor's Wife & maybe the homeless girl [gonna need a 2nd month to finish her off]
The wife can be finished in 1 month, so you'd start the next one w/ +100k in allowance.

I might try going through the rest to see who else only needs a month to "break in" but ehh, it's late & I lazy.

Reactions: Eromo

Hans Schmidt

May 30, 2023
As the explanation at the start of the game is just time consuming garbage, I'm gonna post a more detailed, easy-to-understand guide. Not a walkthrough, but should be enough to have a better idea of what you're supposed to be doing (note: this is far less a translation issue and far more a "dev is just bad at explaining their game issue. Translation is okay. There's some navigation buttons that aren't translated that would be helpful, but not something you can't figure out clicking around for a bit.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now. Might update later but already spent more time writing this up than I probably should've.
Someone put this guide on the first page as a guide or something

Reactions: Voreaway

RR342

Feb 7, 2019
The game is fairly easy despite the weird tutorial. Even the strategy in the guide posted here makes it sound more complicated than it is, so long as you don't care about the NTR from low public order.

Just work the hypnosis part-time jobs (the blue border events on the work map) until public order drops to zero and you get access to jobs that earn you 1m-1.2m per action. You can then subscribe to basically everything (or at least the sub-heroines and the hypnosis roles) and easily outearn the penalties for low public order while breaking the sub-heroines or just doing whatever you want. Once you win, you can move through time and see all scenes.

moron30

Nov 14, 2019
It's obviously a netori game, not a netorare one. Just a note for those who either love or hate NTR. Netori means the protag is the one stealing someone's dear one, so all of you usual netorare haters are welcome. :)
I really wish they would differentiate. I hate netorare, but am fine with netori.

Reactions: Voreaway

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Here is a guide as I got the harem ending.

One thing they don't tell you is that NTR guard will reset the main heroines Mind Barrier.

To get a new game+ ending you need to get 12 sub-heroines so that is easy.

To get all 4 main heroines ending you need to systemically capture all the sub heroines (except boy), main focus on the sub heroines that trigger your NTR Guard so you will save money in the long run. Once captured at 0, you can unsubscribe that sub-heroine to save money. Note, you can pimp out your family members for money early on since the penalty is 1 month Mind Barrier reset.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Is there a reason the keyboard controls don't work? Literally only Enter works and nothing else. Can't skip with Ctrl, no autoplay when pressing A, Backlog doesn't show up for B, and Space just does nothing. I'm trying to save scum and not being able to skip through dialogue I already read easily is tough. The skip option in the menu also carries over to other events so if there's an event I haven't seen yet playing I miss like half the dialogue. FoolyGold can you check out what's causing this issue?

Edit: No Enter doesn't work either, it was one of the keys I mapped to Left click since that's the only way to advance text. So none of the shortcuts work.

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes