VN - Ren'Py - Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.4B] [Cryoxxx]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

Dev has improved a lot.

Pros: A likeable MC,likeable female characters,some dummy THICC female models,the plot is coherent,no jarring bugs,or English errors.

Not a fan of femfom,but it is avoidable,which is a plus as well.

I do miss the original orc scene.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

I just replayed the game and unfortunately I can't bring myself to raise the star rating past 3. I'm not sure where the old and new events start and stop. Maybe when there's an exclamation mark next to a green circle on the map that's the indication? I'm sure quite a few more events have been added since I played, but the storylines need a lot more content.

The major gripe I have with it being a sandbox is that there's no real indication you've reached the end of the current content. Plus you can go quite a few in game days with no events happening and ones you've played don't change when the npc levels for romance and such go up.

The updated prologue and storyline makes a lot more sense than the old one which was not very good. The animations are some of the best I've ever seen in any game that I've played. The ship backgrounds however look very outdated and the lack of locations in the ship to explore need to be reworked and updated.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Scy7he

Edited Review
    A fall from grace...
    the remake makes certain scenes feel out of place or sometimes not fit the story at all
    the characters (along with the mc) have become too inconsistent
    there personalities differ by event even on the same Arc

the game has become a mess, a shell of what it was...the only thing good about the game right now might be the renders
  4. 5.00 star(s)

evervolv

Game looks very good at this stage of development. This is one of the few games where I don't want to skip tons of boring dialogues, it's very well written here. Conception of the game looks interesting and fresh. Graphics is amazing for game in early development, and looks much better than most RenPy games, animations look very high quality and smooth (smoothness of animations is really big problem in renpy games). And, of course, girls there looks very sweet. Bodies is very detailed, they looks perfect in close ups (this is very common here and I like it <3) . My favorite is Noel atm :3
    I rarely write reviews, but this is the case when it's really worth doing.
    Going to support the author and I advise you too :)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: While there's still some things from 0.3/0.3b I miss, overall the game has improved on some of it's issues and added a fair amount of content. The Dev also appeared to take player feedback into account, which I appreciate over some devs who double down on bad parts of their game. Overall, bumping it up to a 4.

There's a good game in here somewhere but... just tooooooo sand box'y. The navigation system is head scratchingly poor game design. At a minimum that map needs auto travel to locations.

The renders themselves are above average, liked the scenes so far, and it's a fun enough plot, so this isn't a case of a 'bad' game, and there's the ingredients of a 'good' game in it. That said, with this little guidance and this poor of controls in a sandbox style it's just a wander/click/wasted time fest.

Hopefully those play aspects refine down the road to match the adult content which while it takes too much effort to get to leads some hope the game could improve.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

nln0

Version: v0.3.7R

Pros -
    Great models & animations.
    Like the women even if most of them are all the same body type.
    I like how it's a sandbox but there is still a linear story going on.

Meh -
    Wish there was a check list or a relationship point to see if we are missing any conversations or scenes.

Cons -

TLDR - Wonderful game can't wait to see more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BreastsAss

good game, most of all liked Noel. inconvenient to move between locations, repetitive scenes are not good. feels that the game was made with love, I hope it will develop and it will have something to do.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Completely re-doing my review here as everything i had in issue with in the early build was addressed positively by the dev. Excellent game. I does still start out a bit oddly but once you get into space the game really shines. Interesting plot and fun and interesting LIs. Dev does a really nice job with HS and the models look great. Definitely a game everyone should check out
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Rain01

I'm mainly rating based on potential. The game as is would be a four star, but the biggest reason for that is the lack of content which will fix itself over time. A lot of the game is going around randomly trying to find what's changed at different times of the day so a guide indicating that would be something I expect will be required since it's sandbox.

The models and animations are fairly solid. The pacing is honestly great apart from the guessing what events you can see that I mentioned prior. The characters are likeable and the scenes are long enough to actually work. The story is kinda generic but seems to be a parody of Star Ocean. In particular with the childhood friend I was reminded of Reimi from Star Ocean 4, though at the time I was thinking that I wasn't actually sure it was a parody. Given later events this is absolutely parodying Star Ocean. Overall I'd recommend it even in its current state but I expect it'll be far better given some time to tweak details and systems and just get more content.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

solxr

A short review about this game "Oppai Odyssey"

Characters:

The main hero : You , he looks a bit like a girl. His long hair and his "girly" face are irritating. Also his chest and ass are bit weird shaped. (You'll see when you see him in his uniform)

All females which I saw are nice/good looking.

Lym, your best friend : She acts cute and is very friendly/kind. She doesnt have sexual content in this version 0.2. She also have a sister. She has probably a crush on you.

Noel, your engineer : She gives you a buttjob which is not repeatable but you can touch her boobs repeatably. She is an alcoholic addict and quite a funny person i guess.

Dr. Clermont, obviously a Healer but also a chemist: She has a repeatable sex scene. She drugs you in her first meeting and gives you a titjob. She produces a drug which calms you down but also makes you horny. I dont know what to think about her at the moment.

Animations + Charactermodels :

One of the best charactermodels i saw, the sweat looks so realistic.
    The skin overall looks nice. The animations which are currently in this game are smooth/clean and look good. (Only the sex scene with your teacher , your dick looks different from your own skin colour)

My own complains :

There should be affection system. The game says you need to spend time with the girls. Which is already a hint overall. But you need to repeat those actions and the games doesnt say when you can get special events ( which gives you some immersion which i can respect if he wanted to do dat).

Overall review:

It has a great potential, the setting is very interresting. I didnt experience any bugs or problems. The characters are unique and look fcking nice. The animations are high quality. ( My own opinion to the dev is that he should change the appereance from the main hero )