Rainoftears

Mar 15, 2023
Yeees. Quite nice one. Best part is? You can unlock a threesome scene with her daughter. Where you also deflower said daughter ;)
Where is she a virgin? It also seemed to say that she had assaulted several men. It seems the only confirmed virgin is Knight. However, it doesn't really matter..

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
Fighting is difficult !!! Can anyone help me ?
Timing is important, stay away from enemy every time they charging attack( indicate by flash blink), focus 1-1 enemy, if you want to attack on group enemy use skill, after that stay away from them go 1-1 again, Don't switch character in combat, set ally skill to 75% sp, backup incase higher enemy in next area.
hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jojomuq

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021
Timing is important, stay away from enemy every time they charging attack( indicate by flash blink), focus 1-1 enemy, if you want to attack on group enemy use skill, after that stay away from them go 1-1 again, Don't switch character in combat, set ally skill to 75% sp, backup incase higher enemy in next area.
hope it helps.
Thank you for your help. I will try to follow your advices

lululiu111

Aug 17, 2022
Guys, Is there only one ending? I just finish the game first time and not everygirl have H-sense so I just want to ask if i finish it a new ending will appear?

WatchitHey

Jun 18, 2023
Defeat the pirate at bottom of dungeoń he drops a note with order in which you need to push the button. Its under important/key items in inventory.
I did step on those the stones in the order mentioned in the note. Nothing happened. I switched characters and did but nothing happened. Is there anything else to do?

quyen1998

Jul 5, 2023
Defeat the pirate at bottom of dungeoń he drops a note with order in which you need to push the button. Its under important/key items in inventory.
what pirate? bottom of dungeoń has no meaning. I only see the boat that brings you to the dungeon entrance. Where is the pirate? be more specific please

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes