miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
0.60 is the game version, I meant the translation version (1.8 vs 1.9). Either way, I'll use it.
Thank you for creating it!

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
25Gb file is just telling me that format is wrong. Do i need to change zip to something else?
When I downloaded it, it was a .7z file. There might have been a password (SOASOA), but I'm not sure. I would advise using winrar to unzip a .7z though, if you haven't done so before.

bos123

Jan 18, 2021
anyone got link for the chinese version of this game? all past link have been either deleted or are unavailable.

PsychedelicApes

Dec 26, 2019
C:\Users\your_username\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

There is another string of numbers and letters as a folder, you put save files into that folder
Ah! Thank you. Unfortunately it seems to not work, the save. Comes up location not found when you click anything :(

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Ah! Thank you. Unfortunately it seems to not work, the save. Comes up location not found when you click anything :(
It is not my save so I don't know how to help you, only all the usual - have you run the game before or not? Do you have the latest version of the game? Did you do any changes in other files? If you have run the game before and have the latest version without makingany changes to your files, then it might be something more complex I can't help with.

Btw. there are many other saves in this channel, some maybe even more advanced than that one, so try some others if you'll have more success.

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
So regarding "Hardest Interview" or '这个面试有点硬‘ this new game, we have to wait for cracks, its not as simple as SOA is free, its payed and requires keys to just download the game, then 2nd online key to run, and IF a key been used multiple times it will be blocked for hours so yeah sori mate
WAIT FOR CRACK... CRACK IS GOOD!!! lol
is there any cracks out?

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes