Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Madymax

Apr 11, 2022
Update:

"Hey guys!

A small animation detail related to the previous post.
View attachment 3940077
720p video: Mega or

Sorry if I disturbed some people's peace with this! :p"
Great! But did he make these abrupt transitions on purpose?
Huh and I'm afraid now with this short video he postponed the release of the entire film for 2-3 months, obviously in his style. Well, we'll wait, of course, I think it's going to be a very cool movie!
Special thanks to the person who posts his posts here, namely 3d shutter you are cool!

Aug 12, 2018
No he has two.

Here's a link from his link tree ( ) of his specs:

I pasted the specs part here too:

"PC #1 - Workstation
I work on this machine. At night, rendering runs on it. This method worked very well for me.
Pics:
Config
ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Hero
Intel Core i9-12900K
Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black cooler
64GB Kingston DDR5 FURY Beast Black 6000MHz
ASUS ROG Strix RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB
Samsung 1TB 980 PRO M.2 PCIe
Samsung 2TB 980 PRO M.2 PCIe
Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SATA 3
Samsung 4TB 870 EVO SATA 3
Seagate SkyHawk 6TB 3.5" 7200rpm 256MB
BE QUIET! Dark Power Pro 12 1500W 80 Plus Titanium
NZXT H710 black case
Displays
Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C Monitor - U4320Q + ARCTIC COOLING X1-3D black
Dell UltraSharp 25 QHD USB-C Monitor - U2520D
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S7 FE 12.4" 64GB WiFi silver
Accessories
Logitech Craft US dark gray
Logitech MX Master 3 dark gray
LENOVO Legion Gaming XL black
Audio
KRK Rokit 5 G4 monitor black pair set
SENNHEISER GSP 370 Wireless black

PC #2 - Render machine
I mainly run fluid simulations on this machine now. It performs calculations continuously over several days.
Pics:
Config
ASUS ROG Strix X580-E Gaming
AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
NZXT Kraken X73 liquid cooler black
64 GB G.Skill DDR4 TridentZ Neo 3600Mhz
ASUS ROG Strix 2080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB
Samsung 512GB 970 Evo Plus M.2 PCIe
Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 PCIe
Corsair HX Series 1000W 80 Plus Platinum
THERMALTAKE Core P3 TG case black
Accessories
MICROSOFT All-in-One Media Keyboard black"
Wait, what?! Why the actual fuck is he rendering with a gaming card?! Why isn't he using a Radeon Pro or nvidia A-Series?!
And why the actual fuck did he chose of all things a 2080 to do sims on it?! Is he lunatic?!

Jeezuz fucking christ, now I know why it takes him ages to get anything done. What a stupid twat. Bloddy hell... :FacePalm:

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Wait, what?! Why the actual fuck is he rendering with a gaming card?! Why isn't he using a Radeon Pro or nvidia A-Series?!
And why the actual fuck did he chose of all things a 2080 to do sims on it?! Is he lunatic?!

Jeezuz fucking christ, now I know why it takes him ages to get anything done. What a stupid twat. Bloddy hell... :FacePalm:
i mean gaming cards work quite well for rendering (especially at lower price points) but i have to agree a 2080 is a bit idiotic considering he has a 4090 in his workstation rig

Reactions: flightsim2

echo32

Apr 18, 2018

Because if he had 4090s everywhere he'd actually finished projects, and wouldn't be able to milk patreon.

Jul 15, 2021
He is alive, though. Last I saw him he liked on twitter some of shit Chad Rat made with his model of Lara and giant horsecock, so there is hope that he is working.
Also, this vaginal action promises to be just as amazing as everything else he makes; just saw on this WIP the way centaur is bouncing his flare on the entrance to her womb, and under tonne of horsepower, it's gonna yield pretty soon...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
i mean gaming cards work quite well for rendering (especially at lower price points) but i have to agree a 2080 is a bit idiotic considering he has a 4090 in his workstation rig
Ehm, I don't want to repeat something already discussed in another exchange, but don't forget that most probably he is also using the machines to play, since both his machines are really "gamer" machines, and his main machine (by his indication) is the one with the 4090, so that one is also the ones he uses to play games.

Estimated earning (let's keep it to the low end), 10k per month in the last month ( ), realistic, given the indication of 4100 paid subscribers.
Actually, I am being conservative, 10k with 4100 subscribers would mean each subscriber is giving a bit less than 2.5 USD per month, while most probably the amount per person per month is bigger, not difficult to see why he wants to keep it going for as long as he can, Lara is his cash cow (evil pun on some "size", intended :p :-D).

Would not be suprised if it is also a reason why, despite bestiality, Patreon has not bothered him, a creator that makes at least 10k per month and has 4100+ paid subscribers and 9100+ total subscribers (potentially meaning additiona paid ones), interest the credit card companies and Patreon as well, for the transactions and commissions fees ;-).

About the sims, actually, being fluid sims in general can mean double precision, so, no need to dedicate or buy an rtx4090 for that.
In double precision, in theory a RTX4090 does around 1.3TFLOPS on that (with slight variations between models), and RTX2080 0.314-0.42TFLOPS (depending on exact model), a good old Titan V (ca 800-900 second hand from China) does 7.45 TFLOPS, between five and six times the speed of the 4090.
I did not measure exactly, but I have seen it even in practice, running some double precision simulations, two newer RTX A5000, despite being newer etc. cannot compare with the speed of a Titan V.

If like someone had indicated, he is from former or actual (it can be a sensitive subject, that is why I put it this way) Eastern Europe, that means his earnings from Patreon put him in "criminal-level" income, but doing something that is legal (well, excluding the possibility of fiscal evasion, and unless turns out his country has a law against NSFW animations).

Though, it is not my kink, but still, since he is "milking" Lara, maybe he could add up a scene on that ? :p :-D :-D

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes