tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
are people still complaining xD, i hate gay shit as much as the next guy but its a toggle so stop complaining. its not forced to progress the story, milda knows this isnt what the majority likes and will most likely throw this in the addition pile (aka skippable). so end of lol

Reactions: jellycatiscool

BundBuster

May 18, 2023
This game is very much fun to play, I love the characters and renders and animations but there's just too much shota content. Like way too much, when will we have more milf stuff, next update?

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Wdym there's too much shota, the MC was the only one there, as of now with this update is just gonna be 2
Maybe he tried to say “Loli” which is also false, there were a lot of updates centered on milf and older characters but it seems that cherrypicking to exaggerate things that are not has become popular among people here lately.

Reactions: Claroquesi

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
It takes 3 to 4 months for one update of this game and even when an update comes, it is very small and gets completed in 15 to 20 minutes.It will take another 15-20 years to complete the whole game, but the game is awesome (y) , the animation, sound, characters are all good, but the control of the game has some such points which don't work sometimes

Octagram

Jul 6, 2018
This looks amazing not just as a 18+ game but generally as a game, also I absolutely love the aesthetic. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this!

Reactions: Daniel Lopez
4.00 star(s) 168 Votes