Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Eeemm... again? Are they again cutting update?
I really don't know why he does that. Could it be he's deleting stuff or could it he finished stuff and changed the number. Idk man.
Well, milda did a poll on discord about the kate scene and the majority vote on something and they asked for it to be added in a future release via an additional poll, and milda agreed.
So the scene was moved to an upcoming release, and Milda also said that this release is the biggest and most massive and contains a lot of scenes so it took a lot of time.Now the number of scenes is (7/8), when he finishes drawing the last scene he will take off as usual like an arrow quickly and end the release

zlowly

Oct 28, 2019
does anyone have save file? the last time I played was the either the honey or dimitrescu update

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
when will the update come out?
considering the "speed" it took for the progress to go from 80 to 118... probably November??
its crazy how its been almost 5 months since the last update and the progress is at around 70-80%, with time being wasted on adding more kink's with new new characters, instead of first finishing few main characters story...

distro003

Oct 4, 2023
considering the "speed" it took for the progress to go from 80 to 118... probably November??
its crazy how its been almost 5 months since the last update and the progress is at around 70-80%, with time being wasted on adding more kink's with new new characters, instead of first finishing few main characters story...
NTRMAN releases an average of 2 games per year. He plans, develops and completes each game, containing an average of 50-70 animations, and he also publishes some comics during this period.

Here you have to wait approximately 6 months to have a small update with 10-12 animations.

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
This game uses IA art for in some parts?

It's just that in some parts of the game it seems like there are some different art styles, hence the question.

Lassamonto

May 24, 2020
NTRMAN releases an average of 2 games per year. He plans, develops and completes each game, containing an average of 50-70 animations, and he also publishes some comics during this period.

Here you have to wait approximately 6 months to have a small update with 10-12 animations.
Well , but quality of content and art is different also.

distro003

Oct 4, 2023
oh please you can hardly call that trash a game, its more of a animated comic for dicklets and cucks
It's funny how you sum up everything I said with a simple phrase. Are you really going to disregard all the work involved in the process of creating a plot, developing and animating. (I actually think NTRMAN's art is better than Milda's). with a lousy phrase like that? LOL

You can't deny my point that it takes half a year for this thing to come out, with an update containing 12 animations...

(By the way, 8 animations for this update)

Last edited:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
i'm not a big fan of the animated scenes to be honest, i mean, they look great and all, but it seems a little bit too time consuming, I'd rather have more scenes and content per update or faster updates instead of having a few animated scenes every 4 or 5 months.

4.00 star(s) 168 Votes