yercat

Dec 6, 2017
you must increase your points with Matheo (your school friend) and he will sell you.
Where can you cheat his school friend numbers? That's something i couldn't find in the cheat menu nor the rpg save editor.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Where can you cheat his school friend numbers? That's something i couldn't find in the cheat menu nor the rpg save editor.
I don't think there is one.
Quickest way to grind - cheat the time to 11 am and go to lunch with him

Reactions: BartzV

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Updated on
Roadmap: -> -> v0.3.3 (Joyce) -> v0.3.4 (Daisy)

V0.3.1 (Kate):
Art - 144/145 (Scenes: ~ 8/8)
Write - 0/32
Code - 0/36
Amazing! That trash bipolar MC is not generated by AI! The thing actually got a writer:
"
Team members:
- Writer: thinlax
"
Sad news. I thought, that shit was generated and will one day be replaced by human made scenario. Apparently - it won't.

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
Jokes aside I wanted to clarify a few things for those who don't know about the future content and the poll:

About the gay content: It was announced a while ago as optional toggleable content but it took a lot to be finally implemented, according to what Milda said is completely optional and turned off by default in the game options.

About the poll: It about content Milda and the Writer wanted to add to the game but where unsure to add so they asked their supporters about it. The first was if they (the fans) allowed them to add Netorase (Sharing) in the form of Kate sexually training Felix and the second was about modifying the bestiality content that was already planned and announced, the original idea was for Callum to have the power to transform into animals like Beast boy but they didn't quite like it and wanted to add real farm animal scenes so they asked their fans if they allowed them to do that, if they should stick with the original idea or just get rid of it. Their supporters allowed them to add netorase and modify the bestiality content but with Callum's transformation scenes as well, both as optional content turned off by default.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inferring from what they said after the poll it is likely that they will add more Netorase content but NEVER Netorare as that breaks the established rules of the game that Callum is the only one who can initiate a sex scene and who can allow it to happen.
I hope I have not made any mistakes with the information.
Felix one don't feel ntr to me but that animal one will feel because that's gonna happen to Daisy and Anna

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
Updated on
Roadmap: -> -> v0.3.3 (Joyce) -> v0.3.4 (Daisy)

V0.3.1 (Kate):
Art - 144/145 (Scenes: ~ 8/8)
Write - 0/32
Code - 0/36
so i have to wait till 3.4 for some proper milf action. Hope the next updates will be faster.

guidaoshi

Sep 13, 2022
It's crazy to me that anyone would even count a woman you're not even remotely dating giving a HJ to someone else who they're not remotely committing to, with your character also just not giving a shit, as game-ruining NTR.

People are free to feel that way I guess... I just don't really get it.
You are right, I do not agree with the idea of arbitrarily considering women as your own.

Jul 12, 2023
Could someone help me? I have a problem. It won't let me interact or massage my aunt or cousin or at night or interact with the phone. It would be a great help if you could tell me what I can do, please.

4.00 star(s) 168 Votes