xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Status Update!

1000196356.jpg

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I've completed all the artwork for this update! This one took much longer than expected, but for good reason — I had to bring multiple characters to life: Kate and her kids, Felix, and Zoe. Plus, the Swimming Pool activities add a whole new dynamic to the game.

Thanks for your patience!

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
>fuck the cow
>impregnate her
>sell the calf, your own offspring, for profit
>use the profit buy the school
>make a rule that sex is allowed in school
>fuck everyone

it's all part of the plan, you guys just don't understand
reality: fuck cow > fuck impregnated cow> fuck offspring
The cow thing escalated so fucking bad and fast lmao.

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
bro its normal, this kind of game have its genre "Fuck em All"
not suprised if someone want a scene of fucking a cow, we alrdy see the bear got fucked (idk why it turn out to be lolis smh, i want a legit bear get fucked by callus)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
bro its normal, this kind of game have its genre "Fuck em All"
not suprised if someone want a scene of fucking a cow, we alrdy see the bear got fucked (idk why it turn out to be lolis smh, i want a legit bear get fucked by callus)
its not out of nowhere. dev started this with some questionable scenes with the cows.
did you see the old (now deleted) scene where MC is slapping the cow's ass while her cow pussy is winking at him before finally she slaps him in the face with her tail because he is getting too rough with her?
this is why people are still joking about fucking the cows. because they remember the deleted scenes

mujav

May 27, 2024
Come, take a drink and cast your vote—it's crucial for your future. Every sip is a reminder that your choices today shape tomorrow. Let your voice be heard! V0.3.4 Character Poll V0.3.2 Additional Poll

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Status Update!

View attachment 4052820

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I've completed all the artwork for this update! This one took much longer than expected, but for good reason — I had to bring multiple characters to life: Kate and her kids, Felix, and Zoe. Plus, the Swimming Pool activities add a whole new dynamic to the game.

Thanks for your patience!
AAAAAAAAkasdjkabsdjadbhajksdj the wait is killing meeeee!!:p

Reactions: astrophel and ubei

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Come, take a drink and cast your vote—it's crucial for your future. Every sip is a reminder that your choices today shape tomorrow. Let your voice be heard! V0.3.4 Character Poll V0.3.2 Additional Poll
Or! And this is crazy talk, I know, the dev can just make the damn game and stop with this anti-progression polls!

c1987611

Mar 22, 2021
i guess the winner will be another side character

4.00 star(s) 168 Votes