RPGM Para Ark 2 [v0.0.1] [ST Hot Dog King]

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
The first one is complete though.
Did you even complete Para Ark 1? The last few areas of the game was barren as heck and ending was inexplicably sudden to the degree of being jarring. "Complete" yes, in the sense of the dev making a "the end/to be continued", but still so darn full of holes for an "ending".

Reactions: FADIC

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Say what you want about this dev's games but there's no argument they have a hell of a work ethic.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
here's hoping that it's similar to the first but with more unique animations. As I said in my kinda-review of the 1st:

Para Ark (Wolves, Horses, Foxes(?), Birds, Dragons, Dolphins, Snakes, Insects): https://f95zone.to/threads/para-ark-v1-06-st-hot-dog-king.141778/

Extremely varied in terms of the beasts you can get knocked up by, and also in the ways you can get knocked up, with the possibility of 3 different pregnancies in the womb, breasts, and balls (if futa). Although this is extremely in line with my interests, unfortunately the animations are pretty stiff (and most enemies only have "unique" animations for maybe 2 or 3 positions where the generic shadow dick is replaced by the enemy's) and the game itself is kinda uninteresting outside of the sex. Still, the unique variety makes me give this one a good 80/100 simply for creativity. Definitely would like to see more in the same vein with more polished and unique animations.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Interspecies lads we are eating today! Either way. In a early stage it's ok, but man the OG Para Ark is really good though. So i do have my hopes up.

Acoroto

Jul 16, 2021
I know for a fact that this mad lad is just cookin skills until he can create his Magna Opus of degenaracy

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Yeah, I don't know about this. An erotic game developer not spending 3+ years on each title, not going MIA/low output for prolonged periods of time while milking patreon/etc, and not providing seemingly meaningless updates that involve explaining small variables being adjusted is to put it quite frankly too much for us.

I believe we should all just join the patreons of individuals who put in the time for their games; the longer they haven't produced any completed works the better. If we don't give them money as motivation how else will they complain about us and fans who expect something in return?

/s

To be real, this is one of those developers I buy their games because ya know, poggers? I feel like every game he makes he builds on the foundations of his previous games iterating and improving systems and content.

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
Why are all the best preggo games always insects/furry/bestiality? Whatever, cant wait to give birth to hoards again.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I like the new MC's design, but all I'm hoping for is that dude would make a game that isn't a slog to run on JoiPlay