RPGM Para Ark 2 [v0.0.1] [ST Hot Dog King]

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I kinda hope that the vore can be turned on or off. Each to their own but I have four things that turn me off.
1) Vore
2) Scat/Piss
3) Gore
4) making fun of death
These four thing just make kinda hard to have a good time if you get my meaning. Again different people will like different thing and i'm ok with that.
Totally agree.
I personally don't like bestiality, but I enjoyed the first Para Ark not because it turns me on, but because it was a real original game and silly as fuck.
If the dev wants to put some sex fights I'm totally up for it... but if he puts the 4 points you mentioned without making them optional at least, is sadly a skip for me.

GucciNinja

Jun 15, 2020
I kinda hope that the vore can be turned on or off. Each to their own but I have four things that turn me off.
1) Vore
2) Scat/Piss
3) Gore
4) making fun of death
These four thing just make kinda hard to have a good time if you get my meaning. Again different people will like different thing and i'm ok with that.
can i add to your list brain fucking(he did some in worm nest plague)

Stark Warwick

Jul 9, 2017
New features during gameplay, slightly different art, I would just like to see these varieties of beasts with their distinctions during sexual acts. In combat, there were even some with this.
I just hope to see different penises than we imagine from these creatures haha
Since you made it so graphic with the X-ray showing that you fertilized. It would be cool if the tentacles had the ability to "advance the uterine wall" or others that had much larger penises, they could advance that way too.
Just a suggestion.
1726819409354.png

Reactions: Balial42

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Android version 0.0.6 (reupload) newest:

Windows version 0.0.6:

I already unzipped all files! If you have problems I will upload all files again in a single folder. I don't know why ST Hot Dog King always uploads like 6 files for a single game version.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: