Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
I know she is not in the game but I'm looking for fanarts of Nora Fries from Harley Quinn series. Could someone please make character sprites of her?

View attachment 4021822
View attachment 4021844
View attachment 4021845
View attachment 4021846
Everyone in the god damn Harley Quinn show pisses me off (as in the female cast)

Like how the fuck is this woman got over the death of her husband so fast??????
Like have some doubts at least before hitting it off with another men after being forzen for decades and your husband killing himself for you.

Jesus christ

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Everyone in the god damn Harley Quinn show pisses me off (as in the female cast)

Like how the fuck is this woman got over the death of her husband so fast??????
Like have some doubts at least before hitting it off with another men after being forzen for decades and your husband killing himself for you.

Jesus christ
Aside from the art direction, mostly everything in that show isn't worth it at all.

Mr. Glitched

Apr 14, 2024

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Ok, This is my attempt to write a story to go with the images. If you cringe easily, just ignore the dialogue and enjoy the scenes! (Apologize for the length and formatting)

It is a quiet and calm night in Metropolis Bay. Lex Luthor is relaxing in a hot tub on his private yacht when he hears his phone buzz. A message from Roulette, detailing the Glamour Slams recent earnings. Business is good. Lex grins before getting up and wrapping a towel around his waist.

Lex: It seems my plan to create a harem of superhero sluts is more successful than I imagined. Sometimes I suprise myself with my genius.

yachtintro.jpg

Lex heads inside to grab a drink from the bar, when a shadowy figure emerges from side...

Lex: Who is that!

Vixen: Oh, did I startle the great Lex Luthor?...

vixenyacht1.jpeg

Lex: Vixen? I don't know what you hope to learn from coming here, but you're wasting your time.

Vixen: Oh, I'm not here on League business.

Lex slightly turns his head in caution...

vixenyacht2.jpeg

Lex: Then what do you want?

Vixen: Well, I was walking back to my room from the Watchtower gym...

Lex: Go on...

Vixen: When I overheard Huntress and Zatanna in an empty room.

Lex: Heard what?

Vixen: I heard them discussing their... nighttime activities.

Lex: I don't know what that has to do with me.

Vixen: Please Lex, I heard everything they said.

Lex tenses up and considers activating his yacht security system.

Vixen: Relax Lex, I'm not here to arrest you

Vixen: In fact, I'm here to experience what Huntress and Zatanna have.

Lex is taken aback.

Lex: Aren't you dating Green Lantern?

Vixen: I caught that bastard in Hawkgirl's ass two months ago. He doesn't know and thinks we're still dating. I figure what he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

The last thing Lex expected tonight was a heroine offering herself to him without any convincing. But he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to add another super-ass to his harem.

Lex: Very well, Vixen. Follow me, please.

Vixen follows Lex out of the bar and through the main area, ending up in front of the door to a room.

Lex: Please, after you.

Vixen opens the door and enters Lex's private room. Immediately her eyes dart to the blue bed in the corner.

vixenyacht4.jpeg

Vixen: I'm curious Lex, how many of my friends have you fucked on this bed?

Lex: Who's to say?

Vixen: A mystery huh? I'll find out eventually.

Lex looks Vixen up and down, her athletic body pleasing to him.

Vixen: Well Lex, it's time for you to show me.

Lex: Show you what?

Vixen slightly raises her eyebrow.

Vixen: I heard the rumors Lana Lang was spreading. And I need to see it now.

Lex: We'll get to that, but I want you to strip first.

Vixen: As you wish.

Vixen steps back and begins to undress. She slowly removes her bodysuit and jewelry, all the while keeping eye contact with Lex.

vixenyacht5.jpeg

vixenyacht6.jpeg

Vixen: Enjoying yourself, Lex?

Lex: Very much, yes. You have quite the body.

Vixen: Just one of the many benefits of being a hero.

vixenyacht7.jpeg

Vixen stands in front of Lex, completely naked, her big brown breasts and firm ass being the highlights.

vixenyacht8.jpeg

Lex: It's time I keep up my end of the deal...

Vixen exicitedly licks her lips as Lex unwraps and drops the towel around his waist to the ground. She gasps with approval as the long standing rumors of his member are confirmed.

Vixen: Wow Lex! It's even bigger than I imagined. Hard to believe Huntress and Zatanna had it inside them.

Lex: And it will be inside you soon.

As if he had super speed, Lex makes his way to Vixen and grabs her by the hips. They briefly look into each others eyes before locking lips for a deep and passsionate kiss.

vixenyacht9.jpeg

Vixen moans into Lex's mouth as they embrace for a minute. Then she slowly makes her way down, her fingers caressing Lex's muscles and abs, until she is face first against his impressive tool. She lightly plays with his cock, causing it to grow even harder. She looks up at him and licks his tip before inserting as much of his cock in her mouth as she can.

vixenyacht10.jpeg

The room is filled with the loud sound of Vixen's sucking. Lex is feeling too good as Vixen uses her suprising bj skills to service him. She tries to deepthroat him, but it proves too much for her to handle. This goes on for few minutes until Vixen lets his cock out of her mouth, a loud pop echoing throughout the room. She stands up and seductively walks over to the bed, laying down on it to face Lex.

Vixen: Come here and fuck me, Lex.

vixenyacht11.jpeg

Lex happily obliges as he walks over to Vixen and turns her on her side, her wet pussy glistening in the light of the room. He teases her cunt with his dick before lining it up with her lips and slowly pushing himself inside of her. Vixen gasps and moans as her tight pussy is stretched and filled to its limit. Lex gives her a minute to adjust to his size before he begins to fuck her.

vixenyacht12.jpeg

Vixen: Oh god Lex! MMMMF it's too big! UHHHHHH don't stop!

Lex: Don't worry my dear, we've only just begun.

Lex flips Vixen onto her back and pushes his cock in again, this time her cunt taking it in more easily. He picks up his speed as he pounds Vixen harder than before. She squeals and screams curse words as her pussy gets what it wants.

vixenyacht13.jpeg

Vixen: Please, cum in me Lex! I need it!

Lex: Not yet, my dear!

Lex pulls out and tells Vixen to turn around and get on all fours. She quickly gets into position as he grabs her by the hips and tunnels into her pussy with full speed and power.

vixenyacht14.jpeg

Vixen: Yeah! fuck me! fuck me!

Lex: Does Green Lantern fuck you this good?

Vixen: Fuck no! He can barely keep it up!

Lex: It's unfortunate he didn't appreciate what he had. His loss.

Lex continues to pound Vixen's cunt and she feels his cock throbbing relentlessly until he reaches his limit and cums inside of her so much, it spills out everywhere. This causes Vixen's pussy to spasm and she cums hard all over his dick.

Vixen: OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKK LEX!

vixenyacht15.jpeg

Lex leaves himself buried inside her for a few seconds before he pulls out and steps back, admiring the view of his cum leaking out of Vixen.

Vixen: Oh fuck, that was too good. So much better than I imagined. I can see why Huntress and Zatanna come here.

vixenyacht16.jpeg

Lex grins to himself before cleaning up and putting his clothes on. He walks towards the door and opens it, then turns to Vixen.

Lex: That was very enjoyable Vixen, but I have other things to do tonight. You can use the bathroom to clean yourself up. And when you visit next time, I'll have a proposition for you.

Vixen: What makes you think I'll visit again?

Lex: They always come back, my dear.

Lex exits the room, leaving Vixen alone, cum still all over her ass.

Vixen: I think Shayera and I are gonna need to have a talk.

Last edited:

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Ok, This is my attempt to write a story to go with the images. If you cringe easily, just ignore the dialogue and enjoy the scenes! (Apologize for the length and formatting)

It is a quiet and calm night in Metropolis Bay. Lex Luthor is relaxing in a hot tub on his private yacht when he hears his phone buzz. A message from Roulette, detailing the Glamour Slams recent earnings. Business is good. Lex grins before getting up and wrapping a towel around his waist.

Lex: It seems my plan to create a harem of superhero sluts is more successful than I imagined. Sometimes I suprise myself with my genius.

View attachment 4030457

Lex heads inside to grab a drink from the bar, when a shadowy figure emerges from side...

Lex: Who is that!

Vixen: Oh, did I startle the great Lex Luthor?...

View attachment 4030485

Lex: Vixen? I don't know what you hope to learn from coming here, but you're wasting your time.

Vixen: Oh, I'm not here on League business.

Lex slightly turns his head in caution...

View attachment 4030524

Lex: Then what do you want?

Vixen: Well, I was walking back to my room from the Watchtower gym...

Lex: Go on...

Vixen: When I overheard Huntress and Zatanna in an empty room.

Lex: Heard what?

Vixen: I heard them discussing their... nighttime activities.

Lex: I don't know what that has to do with me.

Vixen: Please Lex, I heard everything they said.

Lex tenses up and considers activating his yacht security system.

Vixen: Relax Lex, I'm not here to arrest you

Vixen: In fact, I'm here to experience what Huntress and Zatanna have.

Lex is taken aback.

Lex: Aren't you dating Green Lantern?

Vixen: I caught that bastard in Hawkgirl's ass two months ago. He doesn't know and thinks we're still dating. I figure what he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

The last thing Lex expected tonight was a heroine offering herself to him without any convincing. But he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to add another super-ass to his harem.

Lex: Very well, Vixen. Follow me, please.

Vixen follows Lex out of the bar and through main area, ending up in front of the door to a room.

Lex: Please, after you.

Vixen opens the door and enters Lex's private room. Immediately her eyes dart to the blue bed in the corner.

View attachment 4030676

Vixen: I'm curious Lex, how many of my friends have you fucked on this bed?

Lex: Who's to say?

Vixen: A mystery huh? I'll find out eventually.

Lex looks Vixen up and down, her athletic body pleasing to him.

Vixen: Well Lex, it's time for you to show me.

Lex: Show you what?

Vixen slightly raises her eyebrow.

Vixen: I heard the rumors Lana Lang was spreading. And I need to see it now.

Lex: We'll get to that, but I want you to strip first.

Vixen: As you wish.

Vixen steps back and begins to undress. She slowly removes her bodysuit and jewelry, all the while keeping eye contact with Lex.

View attachment 4030719

View attachment 4030728

Vixen: Enjoying yourself, Lex?

Lex: Very much, yes. You have quite the body.

Vixen: Just one of the many benefits of being a hero.

View attachment 4030735

Vixen stands in front of Lex, completely naked, her big brown breasts and firm ass being the highlights.

View attachment 4030750

Lex: It's time I keep up my end of the deal...

Vixen exicitedly licks her lips as Lex unwraps and drops the towel around his waist to the ground. She gasps with approval as the long standing rumors of his member are confirmed.

Vixen: Wow Lex! It's even bigger than I imagined. Hard to believe Huntress and Zatanna had it inside them.

Lex: And it will be inside you soon.

As if he had super speed, Lex makes his way to Vixen and grabs her by the hips. They briefly look into each others eyes before locking lips for a deep and passsionate kiss.

View attachment 4030783

Vixen moans into Lex's mouth as they embrace for a minute. Then she slowly makes her way down, her fingers caressing Lex's muscles and abs, until she is face first against his impressive tool. She lightly plays with his cock, causing it to grow even harder. She looks up at him and licks his tip before inserting as much of his cock in her mouth as she can.

View attachment 4030842

The room is filled with the loud sound of Vixen's sucking. Lex is feeling too good as Vixen uses her suprising bj skills to service him. She tries to deepthroat him, but it proves too much for her to handle. This goes on for few minutes until Vixen lets his cock out of her mouth, a loud pop echoing throughout the room. She stands up and seductively walks over to the bed, laying down on it to face Lex.

Vixen: Come here and fuck me, Lex.

View attachment 4030887

Lex happily obliges as he walks over to Vixen and turns her on her side, her wet pussy glistening in the light of the room. He teases her cunt with his dick before lining it up with her lips and slowly pushing himself inside of her. Vixen gasps and moans as her tight pussy is streched and filled to it's limit. Lex gives her a minute to adjust to his size before he begins to fuck her.

View attachment 4030892

Vixen: Oh god Lex! MMMMF it's too big! UHHHHHH don't stop!

Lex: Don't worry my dear, we've only just begun.

Lex flips Vixen onto her back and pushes his cock in again, this time her cunt taking it in more easily. He picks up his speed as he pounds Vixen harder than before. She squeals and screams curse words as her pussy gets what it wants.

View attachment 4030907

Vixen: Please, cum in me Lex! I need it!

Lex: Not yet, my dear!

Lex pulls out and tells Vixen to turn around and get on all fours. She quickly gets into position as he grabs her by the hips and tunnels into her pussy with full speed and power.

View attachment 4030926

Vixen: Yeah! fuck me! fuck me!

Lex: Does Green Lantern fuck you this good?

Vixen: Fuck no! He can barely keep it up!

Lex: It's unfortunate he didn't appreciate what he had. His loss.

Lex continues to pound Vixen's cunt and she feels his cock throbbing relentlessly until he reaches his limit and cums inside of her so much, it spills out everywhere. This causes Vixen's pussy to spasm and she cums hard all over his dick.

Vixen: OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKK LEX!

View attachment 4030924

Lex leaves himself buried inside her for a few seconds before he pulls out and steps back, admiring the view of his cum leaking out of Vixen.

Vixen: Oh fuck, that was too good. So much better than I imagined. I can see why Huntress and Zatanna come here.

View attachment 4030925

Lex grins to himself before cleaning up and putting his clothes on. He walks towards the door and opens it, then turns to Vixen.

Lex: That was very enjoyable Vixen, but I have other things to do tonight. You can use the bathroom to clean yourself up. And when you visit next time, I'll have a proposition for you.

Vixen: What makes you think I'll visit again?

Lex: They always come back, my dear.

Lex exits the room, leaving Vixen alone, cum still all over her ass.

Vixen: I think Shayera and I are gonna need to have a talk.
Awesome story man.
I really like it.
Personally would have loved if you included an impregnation at the end or at the creampie, think you could add that?
Also I love your idea of making stories.
If you got discord I would to talk to you bout that since I do believe myself to always be good in coming up with story ideas.
I would love to help you with the next one.

Again, you did awesome man.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
The boobs on the Emma body are quite ridiculous. Will probably work on reducing them for a custom body at some point.
May I request a Lex x Nubia and Peng for that pose?
I have yet to see any Peng edits in this thread ngl
XP

Plus you can never go wrong with some good ol amazons.
Their breast size is als fitting for that pose after all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes