Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
No edits today but I finally have some templates to share for anyone who wants to use them. For the Mercy ones you just have to put another head over hers and erase any parts that stick out.
Two Mercy templates and a Sazu one (fucking forgot the shadow but I'll create an updated one later as this one was annoying to clean up)
mercylonghairedit.jpeg
mercyshorthairedit.jpeg
sazuedit.jpeg

D the Meister Sorry bro, but like I said earlier I don't do impreg stuff.
ShadowWarrior What I said to the other guy applies to all story requests right now, sorry.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
No edits today but I finally have some templates to share for anyone who wants to use them. For the Mercy ones you just have to put another head over hers and erase any parts that stick out.
Two Mercy templates and a Sazu one (fucking forgot the shadow but I'll create an updated one later as this one was annoying to clean up)
View attachment 4040974
View attachment 4040975
View attachment 4040976

D the Meister Sorry bro, but like I said earlier I don't do impreg stuff.
ShadowWarrior What I said to the other guy applies to all story requests right now, sorry.
Mate only saw one half of what I said
T-T
Oh damn.
Oh well.
I can still take my answer from the response the other guy recieved before.

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
:oops:awesome
What's with the lines on Lex' body? Is that Brainiac coming through?
I come up with the idea when I was in half way and thinking about how do you make Lex survive superpower from those characters. So let's try to make him half cyborg again, that will add some flavour to the regular Lex, and it doesnt need to remake them all into Parasite, lul.

13/17 trying to add some motion lines into the image, let me know what y'all think.
Livewire_13Hawkgirl_AN1(PS-CRF).png

Nov 10, 2022
[
Se me ocurrió la idea cuando estaba a mitad de camino y pensaba en cómo hacer que Lex sobreviva a los superpoderes de esos personajes. Así que tratemos de hacerlo mitad cyborg de nuevo, eso le dará algo de sabor al Lex normal y no es necesario rehacerlos a todos en Parásitos, jajaja.

13/17 tratando de agregar algunas líneas de movimiento a la imagen, déjenme saber lo que piensan.
View attachment 4043966
[/CITA]
Cool

Reactions: NuYellow

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
More edits I've cooked up (Apologize for the skin tone not being perfect, I'm still struggling to get it right, except with Star Sapphire who I believe I've nailed down!)
Spartakos69 I'm going to redo that one, so it'll be in Almerac with a purple bed (y)

Lex brings the heat to Killer Frost...
killerfrostkiss.jpeg killerfrostside.jpeg killerfrostfront.jpeg

Also a bonus Killer Frost "magazine spread"
killerfrostpose.jpeg

Lex invites several of his harem to his private retreat for a "performance evaluation"...
batgirlpatio.jpeg huntresspatio.jpeg firepatio.jpeg icepatio.jpeg mercypatio.jpeg
starsapphirepatio.jpeg

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Here's the PSD for the pillow-talk-scene:

Hope it's easy enough to navigate. I also drew a neck to include short haired characters.

You're such an animal...
Boetharch_bcanary662_edit_Vixen_MB.jpg Boetharch_bcanary662_edit_Vixen_Watchtower.jpg
You... Were... ... Fire ;)
Boetharch_bcanary662_edit_Fire_MB.jpg Boetharch_bcanary662_edit_Killerfrost_Gotham.jpg

Bruce... are we doing the right thing?
Boetharch_bcanary662_edit_Barbera_Gotham.jpg

Sdrs141
I now this isn't what you asked for but I hope the pic above is somewhat to your liking as well. I created a custom Batgirl asset that's supposed to look more mature since I'm not into girly characters.

Haven't been posting here much lately cause I've been playing with Blender. But I just so happened to get my pervy little hands on this Galatea model by AleStarMar. Edited by me though cause he likes dem thiCK.
View attachment 4048447
Works suprisingly well with the background. The model somewhat reminds of Claymation/StopMotion-Animation for some reason.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes