Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Ok, This is my attempt to write a story to go with the images. If you cringe easily, just ignore the dialogue and enjoy the scenes! (Apologize for the length and formatting)

It is a quiet and calm night in Metropolis Bay. Lex Luthor is relaxing in a hot tub on his private yacht when he hears his phone buzz. A message from Roulette, detailing the Glamour Slams recent earnings. Business is good. Lex grins before getting up and wrapping a towel around his waist.

Lex: It seems my plan to create a harem of superhero sluts is more successful than I imagined. Sometimes I suprise myself with my genius.

View attachment 4030457

Lex heads inside to grab a drink from the bar, when a shadowy figure emerges from side...

Lex: Who is that!

Vixen: Oh, did I startle the great Lex Luthor?...

View attachment 4030485

Lex: Vixen? I don't know what you hope to learn from coming here, but you're wasting your time.

Vixen: Oh, I'm not here on League business.

Lex slightly turns his head in caution...

View attachment 4030524

Lex: Then what do you want?

Vixen: Well, I was walking back to my room from the Watchtower gym...

Lex: Go on...

Vixen: When I overheard Huntress and Zatanna in an empty room.

Lex: Heard what?

Vixen: I heard them discussing their... nighttime activities.

Lex: I don't know what that has to do with me.

Vixen: Please Lex, I heard everything they said.

Lex tenses up and considers activating his yacht security system.

Vixen: Relax Lex, I'm not here to arrest you

Vixen: In fact, I'm here to experience what Huntress and Zatanna have.

Lex is taken aback.

Lex: Aren't you dating Green Lantern?

Vixen: I caught that bastard in Hawkgirl's ass two months ago. He doesn't know and thinks we're still dating. I figure what he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

The last thing Lex expected tonight was a heroine offering herself to him without any convincing. But he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to add another super-ass to his harem.

Lex: Very well, Vixen. Follow me, please.

Vixen follows Lex out of the bar and through the main area, ending up in front of the door to a room.

Lex: Please, after you.

Vixen opens the door and enters Lex's private room. Immediately her eyes dart to the blue bed in the corner.

View attachment 4030676

Vixen: I'm curious Lex, how many of my friends have you fucked on this bed?

Lex: Who's to say?

Vixen: A mystery huh? I'll find out eventually.

Lex looks Vixen up and down, her athletic body pleasing to him.

Vixen: Well Lex, it's time for you to show me.

Lex: Show you what?

Vixen slightly raises her eyebrow.

Vixen: I heard the rumors Lana Lang was spreading. And I need to see it now.

Lex: We'll get to that, but I want you to strip first.

Vixen: As you wish.

Vixen steps back and begins to undress. She slowly removes her bodysuit and jewelry, all the while keeping eye contact with Lex.

View attachment 4030719

View attachment 4030728

Vixen: Enjoying yourself, Lex?

Lex: Very much, yes. You have quite the body.

Vixen: Just one of the many benefits of being a hero.

View attachment 4030735

Vixen stands in front of Lex, completely naked, her big brown breasts and firm ass being the highlights.

View attachment 4030750

Lex: It's time I keep up my end of the deal...

Vixen exicitedly licks her lips as Lex unwraps and drops the towel around his waist to the ground. She gasps with approval as the long standing rumors of his member are confirmed.

Vixen: Wow Lex! It's even bigger than I imagined. Hard to believe Huntress and Zatanna had it inside them.

Lex: And it will be inside you soon.

As if he had super speed, Lex makes his way to Vixen and grabs her by the hips. They briefly look into each others eyes before locking lips for a deep and passsionate kiss.

View attachment 4030783

Vixen moans into Lex's mouth as they embrace for a minute. Then she slowly makes her way down, her fingers caressing Lex's muscles and abs, until she is face first against his impressive tool. She lightly plays with his cock, causing it to grow even harder. She looks up at him and licks his tip before inserting as much of his cock in her mouth as she can.

View attachment 4030842

The room is filled with the loud sound of Vixen's sucking. Lex is feeling too good as Vixen uses her suprising bj skills to service him. She tries to deepthroat him, but it proves too much for her to handle. This goes on for few minutes until Vixen lets his cock out of her mouth, a loud pop echoing throughout the room. She stands up and seductively walks over to the bed, laying down on it to face Lex.

Vixen: Come here and fuck me, Lex.

View attachment 4030887

Lex happily obliges as he walks over to Vixen and turns her on her side, her wet pussy glistening in the light of the room. He teases her cunt with his dick before lining it up with her lips and slowly pushing himself inside of her. Vixen gasps and moans as her tight pussy is streched and filled to it's limit. Lex gives her a minute to adjust to his size before he begins to fuck her.

View attachment 4030892

Vixen: Oh god Lex! MMMMF it's too big! UHHHHHH don't stop!

Lex: Don't worry my dear, we've only just begun.

Lex flips Vixen onto her back and pushes his cock in again, this time her cunt taking it in more easily. He picks up his speed as he pounds Vixen harder than before. She squeals and screams curse words as her pussy gets what it wants.

View attachment 4030907

Vixen: Please, cum in me Lex! I need it!

Lex: Not yet, my dear!

Lex pulls out and tells Vixen to turn around and get on all fours. She quickly gets into position as he grabs her by the hips and tunnels into her pussy with full speed and power.

View attachment 4030926

Vixen: Yeah! fuck me! fuck me!

Lex: Does Green Lantern fuck you this good?

Vixen: Fuck no! He can barely keep it up!

Lex: It's unfortunate he didn't appreciate what he had. His loss.

Lex continues to pound Vixen's cunt and she feels his cock throbbing relentlessly until he reaches his limit and cums inside of her so much, it spills out everywhere. This causes Vixen's pussy to spasm and she cums hard all over his dick.

Vixen: OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKK LEX!

View attachment 4030924

Lex leaves himself buried inside her for a few seconds before he pulls out and steps back, admiring the view of his cum leaking out of Vixen.

Vixen: Oh fuck, that was too good. So much better than I imagined. I can see why Huntress and Zatanna come here.

View attachment 4030925

Lex grins to himself before cleaning up and putting his clothes on. He walks towards the door and opens it, then turns to Vixen.

Lex: That was very enjoyable Vixen, but I have other things to do tonight. You can use the bathroom to clean yourself up. And when you visit next time, I'll have a proposition for you.

Vixen: What makes you think I'll visit again?

Lex: They always come back, my dear.

Lex exits the room, leaving Vixen alone, cum still all over her ass.

Vixen: I think Shayera and I are gonna need to have a talk.
Glad I'm not the only one trying to make a story out of some of his edits. I would like to see you to add a bit more story to my Harley Cuckquinn set I made a long while back.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
SOMETHING UNLIMITED:
THE SWINGING 66

THE GALA

HARRIET COOPER

PART ONE:​

As Lex made his way through the crowd, he came upon a table with a rather impressive spread of food he was about to partake but stopped when someone bumped into him, he turned to see an older woman “oh dear me I’m so sorry”

“it’s quite alright madam”

“Aunt Harriet”

Lex looked over and saw Bruce Wayne approaching the two of them “Aunt Harriet, I have to introduce you to Chandell”

“The renowned concert pianist, oh how wonderful”

The two left, leaving behind a rather confused Lex “hmm, Aunt Harriet”

At that moment a woman in a tiny cocktail dress walked up “excuse me sir”

“yes”

“Can I get you anything”

Lex couldn’t help but look the woman up and down, the dress she wore left very little to the imagination “oh I’m quite alright my dear, though I may need some assistance later”

By now the pheromones of Lex started to affect the waitress and her cheeks started to turn red “alright sir, just… let me now when you need anything”

“Will do…”

“Doe, you can call me Doe”

Lex smirked as he continued back into the party until he found Selina again “may I have a word with you”

The two vacated Wayne Manor and walked to the garden “what can you tell me about this Chandell person”

“he’s a renowned concert pianist”

He pondered to himself for a few seconds before turning back to Selina “who is this Aunt Harriet, Bruce seemed rather familiar with her”

“oh, she’s Dick’s maternal aunt”

“Really, how fascinating”

“You seem to have a plan cooking up”

“I do, but I may not be the only one, I sense a scheme afoot… what can you tell me about this Chandell”

“The Renowned Pianist, he’s in Gotham for a Concert at Gotham Town Hall”

“really, what else can you tell me”

At this point Selina was feeling the effects of the pheromones “well… I heard from the grapevine that he has a twin brother named Harry, who lives a very underworld lifestyle.”

Lex stood there for a moment piecing everything together, he had part of the picture but wasn’t quite sure what it was, that is until he saw the waitress from earlier talking with two other waitress and being rather sneaky about it “oh I think I know who might know”

He turned back to Selina who was on the verge of masturbating right then and there “now, now little pussy cat, lets find you someplace more comfortable”

Lex lead Selina away from the party to a bedroom that looked like it hadn’t been used in a while he then shoved her onto the bed “please Lex this pussy cat needs attention”

Without saying a word he removed his clothes and slammed his cock into her, he pounded away as she tried to keep her moans to minimum but Lex was relentless and was only getting more difficult to hold it in but as had his way with her he noticed out of the corner of his eye that the door to the room was slightly open and someone was watching, Lex couldn’t help but smirk and just let the unknown voyeur watch who quietly whispered “mercy alive”

Lex continued to pound away and soon could feel his climax approached and released everything inside Selina who writhed in her own pleasure “another lovely time…”

Before he finished his sentence, he turned towards the door and saw the voyeur had long since left “Ms. Kyle, I’ll see you back at the party, once you’ve had time to recoup”

Lex quickly got dressed and left the room and returned to the party.

PART TWO:​

Lex circulated around the party, at some point he bumped into Aunt Harriet “oh mercy alive I’m so…”

Before she could finish she noticed who she had bumped into and took a step away from Lex “oh I’m… so sorry…”

“Roth, Alexander Roth”

“Mr. Roth, I do apologize, my mind seems to be a hundred miles from here”

“it’s quite alright Ma’am so many people here, and Chandell none the least”

Just then a look of realization shot across her face “oh yes Chandell, I completely forgot I was hoping to speak with him a little more”

Harriet bid her farewell leaving Lex who just smiled and waved, a few seconds later Selina walked up after witnessing the exchange “well now Lex, I didn’t think you were into older woman”

“quite the contrary my dear, I have an interested in anyone who can give me a leg up”

A sly smirk came upon her face “but of course”

Selina looked back at Harriet then back to Lex “so tell me, who is she in your universe”

“that’s the interesting thing Selina, she is strictly original to this universe”

Lex smirked then turned towards the kitchen where he saw Doe emerge from along with two other waitresses, they stood there for seconds talking before heading off into different directions “how very interesting”

“what would that be”

“the waitresses, they’re casing the place”

“really”

“I don’t recognize them, either they’re new to town, or they’re small time, which means they’re taking orders from one of the big fishes”

“how very interesting”

Lex looked off to the side and saw Chandell schmoozing with many of the quests “didn’t you say Chandell had a twin brother”

“yeah, he’s a mobster named Harry I think”

“even more interesting”

At that moment Doe returned to the kitchen “excuse me Selina, I’m suddenly feeling parched”

Selina smirked “have fun.”

Lex entered the kitchen and was greeted by Doe who was bent over searching for something in a lower cabinet, her dress had rode up to reveal that she was not wearing panties, Lex stood there for a while her shapely ass sway back and forth, this lasted a few more seconds before she stood up and straightened out her dress, she then turned around and was surprised to see Lex standing there “Mr. Roth, how long have you been standing there”

“long enough”

Doe grew embarrassed but that only lasted for a second “so what can I do for you”

“what can you tell me about Chandell?”

Doe’s smile faulted for a split second “the concert pianist…”

“please, don’t insult my intelligence, my associate and I have already clocked you casing the place”

Doe’s smile immediately turned to a scowl and that moment the other two waitress entered the kitchen “everything alright Doe” one of the women asked “Rae, Mimi, I believe we have a curious cat here”

“oh really” Rae responded “what prey tell should we do with said cat”

At this point Rae and Mimi walked around to the other side of the kitchen so that they were now standing on either side of Doe “I frankly don’t care”

This response from Lex through the three women off “I don’t understand”

“I could care less about what your plans are for Bruce Wayne, but I do care if what you plan to do may jeopardize my own acclamation”

At this point the pheromones have had time to do their work and the three women’s faces grew red with lust “prey tell what would those acclamations be”

“oh well that’s for me to know, my operation is currently in the early stages but we are quickly… growing”

“is it now” Doe said as the three women closed the gap to Lex “I don’t who you’re working for, though if I had to guess I would say you’re working for Chandell”

The three women froze for a second “but what if I told you, I can offer you a more beneficial position within my organization.”

The three women paused for a second and looked at each other then silently nodded to each other “what kind benefits are we talking about”

“well that highly depends on the skills you bring to the table”

“oh, we have many skills”

Doe lurched forward and began to kiss Lex passionately while the other two squat down and began undoing his belt, when his raging erection was free both Rae and Mimi looked at it in awe of the size then began taking turns liking and sucking his member while Doe continued kissing him but after a few seconds she stopped and squatted down with the others and all three of them serviced him, the three took turns sucking on his cock and they all had wildly different techniques which made it difficult for Lex to keep his concentration, eventually he could hold it any more and could feel his body clench as ropes of cum coated the three women evenly. The three women panted and moaned as the licked Lex’s cum of their faces and each other’s faces, Lex stepped away and retrieved his pants and put them back on “so, do we have an agreement”

Rae and Mimi didn’t respond, they were to lost in their own pleasure but Doe seemed to come to before the others “I believe we can come to an agreement that beneficial to all”

“good, but for now I want you to keep doing what you’re doing, when I am in need of your services, I will call upon you”

“you got it, boss” Doe said with a grin before assisting with the others, Lex was about to leave but then noticed a figure towards the other kitchen doorway and immediately recognized them, it was Harriet Cooper, Lex pretended not to notice and left the kitchen, Harriet soon ducked behind a corner and grabbed her chest which was heaving up and down “mercy alive”

She was feeling a heat that she hadn’t felt in a long time, she took a second to compose herself before sneaking away from the depraved act she had just witnessed.

PART THREE:​

Lex was sitting minding his own business when Chandell entered the room, this was first time all night the finally had the chance to get a real good look at the man, he wore a rather flamboyant outfit, he walked over to a piano in the room and a large crowd entered to watch the man play, Lex listened to the man play and was rather impressed by is skills, a few minutes later Harriet entered the room, she was so preoccupied by Chandell she didn’t even realize Lex was in the same room but eventually she did and instantly became flustered “Ms. Cooper it’s a…pleasure”

He the motioned towards the chair next to him “please have a seat”

She was red with embarrassment bit reluctantly sat down “I understand you are a big fan of Chandell’s”

The question caught Harriet off guard “oh yes, he truly is a delight to watch”

“yes, he is, reminds of a pianist I saw in my youth”

“really”

“aw yes, Countess Vanessa Delgado, she was knowns as the Concerto Empress”

“how fascinating, but I’m afraid I’ve never heard of her”

“I’m not surprised not many know the tragedy of Countess Delgado”

By now Harriet was complete engrossed in the story “please do tell”

“she had a modest upbringing in Spain, grew up in a small village but had an incredible gift when it came to the piano, when she turned eighteen she came to America to chase her dream, it was difficult at first, had to take the occasional… odd job to get by”

“odd jobs?”

Lex smirked “let’s say she had to utilize other assets she had to get by”

It took a second for Harriet to realize what Lex was talking about “mercy alive”

“yes, had many the gentlemen callers, she would do all kinds of depraved sexual acts”

Harriet’s face grew red again “but this did not deter her from her dream, in fact she learned how to control her destiny and through her depraved acts she discovered that one of her… clients was head of record label, the second she played for him he was awe struck by her talent and immediately booked her in the biggest concert hall he could find.”

Harriet was still engrossed in the story, so much so she was unaware that she was fidgeting in her seat “that one concert skyrocketed her career, she was even given an honorary title of Countess from her home country… unfortunately like with many who suddenly have fame thrusted upon them, she soon became beholden to certain vices”

“oh dear, not drugs”

“no, no, nothing like that, she grew to miss the power she had over men, so after every concert she would invite one of the guests to her dressing room, preferably of the male variety”

Harriet continued to squirm in her seat, she could feel a heat rising in her, it took everything she had not to have her hand plunge under he skirt and relieve the heat “I still remember the first and last time I saw her, she chose me and I spent the night with me, she rode, sucked and blew like no other women I’ve been with, there were times I though she was going to milk me dry and actually kill me”

“what… what happened… to her”

Harriet was so flustered by the story she could barley form a sentence “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, unfortunately she seduced a married man and the wife didn’t take to kindly to that…”

Suddenly Harriet stood up “I’m sorry Mr. Roth” would you excuse me, I must powder my nose”

She hurried of leaving behind a smirking Lex who just then felt a hand caress his right arm, he looked over to see Selina sitting next to him “Selina, how long have you been sitting there?”

“somewhere around the odd jobs part”

“well if you’ll excuse me, I need to check on the progress of a special project”

Selina just smiled as Lex walked away. Lex wandered around trying to figure out where Harriet disappeared to but through sheer happenstance stumbled upon Doe peeking into a random bedroom “what do we have here”

Doe immediately looked back held up her finger as if to shush Lex then pointed to the door, he slowly walked up and peeked inside and was not surprised to see Harriet laid out on the bed furiously masturbating “oh very interesting”

Lex looked back to Doe who bit her lip and had a lustful look in her eye then reached for his belt “I need this”

The second his pants hit the floor his erection was standing at full attention, Doe turned around and hiked up her dress to reveal her sopping wet pussy, Lex grabbed her hips and with one thrust filled her completely, he hammered away causing Doe to moan under her breath, trying to stay as silent as possible so that no one would catch them, Lex was so focused on Doe that he didn’t even realize Harriet had stopped what she was doing and watching Lex fuck Doe, at some point one of them must have bumped into the door because it slowly swung open reveal all of Lex and Doe. Lex continued to plow into Doe savagely, every so often looking into the room and watch her play with herself, he turned his attention back to Doe and immediately felt his climax quickly approaching and let everything loose inside Doe, both her and Harriet climaxed at the same time, Doe’s legs felt like jelly and as Lex pull out she immediately collapsed to the floor, he turned his attention to Harriet who was panting heavily as she laid spread eagle on the bed, it looked like she had passed out from all the excitement, Lex smirked before closing the door, he quickly put his pants back on and noticed Doe was mumbling incoherently “we’ll have to do this again my dear”

He walked away just as Doe sat up, she quickly collected herself and returned to her duties.

PART FOUR:​

As the event was nearing it’s end Lex was on the hunt for Selina, figured she was of purloining something valuable, he eventually did find her but before he could approach Harriet Cooper blocked his path “Mr. Roth”

“ah, Ms. Cooper, this evenings events seem to be winding down”

“why yes, but I was hoping to have a word with you”

Just past Harriet he noticed Selina take notice of him but kept her distance “yes Ms. Cooper, shall we adjourn to a more secluded spot to have are, conversation”

“absolutely”

Harriet lead the way and the two soon found themselves in an unused bedroom “so what is it you wanted to discuss Ms. Cooper”

Lex turned to face Harriet who had just shut the door, she had look of absolute lust on her face as she slowly walked towards him, when she gets to him she rested a hand on his chest “Mr. Roth, this has been very… exhilarating evening”

“I would agree”

He caressed her arm which only made her look a lust deepen but for a split second it faltered “mercy, if I was younger… the thing I would do to you”

Lex could feel his cock harden a restrict against his pants “but I am far too old to be playing this game Mr. Roth, we’ve had our fun, but this ends here…goodnight Mr. Roth”

She looked Lex up and down and lingered on his crotch all while biting her lip but quickly snapped out of her daze and quickly turned to leave, she swung opened the door and was surprised to see Doe just on the other side, Harriet froze for a second then hurried her way pass Doe, she watch Harriet rush off then turned her attention back to Lex “so, what’s it like being blue balled by a sexagenarian”

“a slight annoyance, but that war is far from over”

Doe smiled as she entered, quickly followed by Rae and Mimi “we were hoping to have a word with you”

“oh”

“Mimi here had a rather interesting conversation with your assistant”

Lex raised an eyebrow “really now”

“yes” Rae responded as the three of them closed in on Lex “if we had known The Catwoman was in your employee”

“yes, well that was a recent acquisition”

“well we wish you would have told us sooner, then we could have finalized this arrangement sooner”

“I see, so before we finalize our deal, you can tell what Chandell has planned”

By now the three women were practically draped over Lex “Chandell is being blackmailed by his brother, he wants Chandell to marry the old bat, that way after they kill Bruce Wayne and his ward, Chandell could collect and pay him off”

Rae and Mimi proceeded to work at his pants releasing his monster erection “how needlessly complex”

Just then he picked up Doe and tossed her onto the bed, the other two joined on either side of her. The three of them removed the straps of their dresses to expose the breasts, Lex removed the rest of his clothes and straddled between Doe’s legs, with a mighty thrust he entered her and began pounding away at her, while he did that he proceeded to finger the other two “oh god... Mr. Roth I…”

Doe trailed off as the ecstasy took her over and devolved into grunts and moans, after few minutes Lex could feel his orgasm approaching and he came deep inside her, he slowly pulled out followed by a thick stream of cum, he turned his attention to Rae and with his cock still erect proceeded to slam into her, she whimpered and moaned as Lex had his way with her as Mimi watch while playing with herself and Doe stared off at the ceiling in a orgasmic daze “fuck”

Rae shouted as Lex mercilessly pounded into her, her breast bounced back and fourth with the motion and soon he came deep inside her too, he quickly pulled out of her and turned his attention to Mimi who was fingering herself so relentlessly that she wasn’t even aware that Lex was now standing before her, he grabber her hand and pinned them to her sides as he lined his still raging to her pussy, just like the other two he entered her with a single that caused to climax almost immediately “I… Fuck, so good…”

She could barley form complete sentences as the ecstasy took her over, she came at least two more times before Lex reached his limit once more and he emptied what was left in hiss balls into her. Lex took a step back and marveled at his work, all three women were still in their orgasmic daze, mumbling nonsense, Lex looked down and noticed a nice sheen of sweat all over his body “I must say that was one hell of a workout”

He quickly retrieved his clothes and got dressed “once you are no longer in Chandell’s employee…”

He pauses for second and pulls out a scrap of paper and writes down a number “my assistant will gladly give you all the details”

He placed the paper on the bed and with a smirk left the bedroom, he returned to the party and was unsurprised to see many of the guests were leaving, he felt someone interlock their arm with his which caused him look down and see Selina at his side “so Lex, how was the hunting”

“oh, I would say the night wasn’t a complete waste”

He then noticed Harriet standing next Bruce and Dick at the entrance say goodbye to the guests “but I’m afraid the big game is still afoot”

The two made their way to the entrance and thanked Bruce for the party, Lex could see the uneasiness from Harriet so he just smiled and left with Selina by his side. The next morning Lex read in the paper that Chandell had been arrested with aiding in the kidnapping of Harriet Cooper and attempted Murder of Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson but will be given a lighter sentence due to his assistance in the case against his brother Harry, though many associates of the criminal masterminds escaped in the confusion Commissioner Gordon believes they will be detained without haste, soon Selina entered his bedroom wearing nothing but a negligee and smile “oh Lex, there are three lovely ladies on the phone for you”

Lex couldn’t help but smirk as he got out of bed (Doe, Rea and Mimi, now work for you and can be selected as Henchwomen)

Nov 10, 2022
C_05_-_Susan.jpg
Susan Maguire (la promesa de Bruce Wayne que resultó ser una creación de Poison Ivy)

Poison-Ivy-in-BTAS.jpg
Los asistentes de Poison Ivy (Super terceros que solo aparecieron en un episodio)

Miranda_Kane.png
Miranda Kane (amiga de la infancia de Dick Grayson y entrenadora de animales de Harley Circus)

Cassidy.png
Cassidy (una estrella del pop de Gotham que se convierte en el objetivo de Firefly) Podría ser una buena incorporación al Club Iceberg.

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Here's another story I wrote. I don't much care for the Meta-Bordello, so I changed it to a series of rooms underneath the Glamour Slam, kind of like the Iceberg Lounge. Again, if you cringe easily, skip the dialogue and enjoy the images! (Credit to Lovekraut for two of his edits that I reused for this)

It is another bustling night in the great city of Metropolis. Lex Luthor's club, the Glamour Slam, is busy as usual. Lex decided to pay Roulette a visit to discuss business and decided to spend some time in one of the many rooms located beneath the main club. After a few hours of work, Lex hops into the bathroom for a quick shower. After finishing, he steps out and enters into the quiet room. He grabs a towel off of the bed, drys his body, and wraps it around his waist, then quickly glances at the clock.
zatstory1.jpg

Lex: It's getting late, I should head back to LexCorp.

Before Lex can get dressed, his phone starts to buzz. It's Roulette.

Lex: What is it, Roulette?
Roulette: There's a guest here to see you. I sent her down to your room.

Her? Who would come to see Lex at this hour? A knock is heard at the door, and Lex goes to open it...

Zatanna: Hello Lex...
zatstory2.jpeg

Zatanna stands before Lex, her arms crossed and her frown noticeable.

Lex: A welcome suprise, Zatanna. Please come in. How have you been?

Zatanna looks at Lex with annoyance as she walks past him into the room.
zatstory4.jpeg

Zatanna: I've been... conflicted.
Lex: Oh?
Zatanna: I've argued with myself all month about whether or not I should come here. Huntress told me you own this club, so here I am.

Lex can sense where this is heading and uses it to his advantage.

Lex: Ah, I see now. You had just a taste last time and now you're back for more.

Lex's grin causes Zatanna's frown to grow more severe.

Zatanna: Screw you!
Lex: There's no shame in admitting you enjoyed it.
Zatanna: I didn't.
Lex: Then why are you here?

Zatanna stands in front of Lex, flustered and unable to say the words he knows she wants to say.

Zatanna: I'm here to say... that whatever happened back then is history. I don't want to see you again.

Lex lets out a deep sigh and looks Zatanna up and down, much to her dismay.

Lex: Very well, Zatanna. I know what will convince you.

Lex unwraps the towel from his waist and drops it, revealing his hard cock, pointing up at Zatanna. Her eyes widen and she seems almost hypnotized by it. She can feel her heart beat faster and her pussy start to moisten.

Zatanna: I... I don't...
Lex: It seems that my magic wand has cast a spell on you.

Zatanna breaks eye contact with his magnificent member and looks back up at Lex, who continues to grin with approval.

Zatanna: I... want it so badly. But I know it's wrong.
Lex: There's nothing wrong with desire, my dear. And the way I see it, you can continue your League escapades during the day. And come here at night to enjoy yourself. Everybody wins.

Zatanna considers Lex's words for many seconds, maybe he's right. Suddenly naughty memories of the first time they fucked flood her mind. It was so powerful, but could she really continue with this?

Lex: Strip for me, Zatanna.

Zatanna quickly snaps back into reality, having made her decision.

Zatanna: Yes, Lex...

Zatanna steps back and begins to undress. She unbuttons her jacket and and then removes it, alongside her shirt, revealing her large breasts. Her frown noticeably lessens.
zatstory5.jpeg

Lex: You have very impressive tits, my dear. Did you enhance them with magic?
Zatanna: No, they're all natural.
Lex: Really? I bet every woman in the League, including the mighty Wonder Woman, is jealous of you.

Zatanna can't help but take that as a complement. Her remaining frown disappears, instead replaced with a seductive smile.

Zatanna: Thank you, Lex. And may I say you have the most impressive cock I've ever come across.
Lex: You've seen many?
Zatanna: Not many, but enough to know you blow them all out of the water.
zatstory6.jpeg

Zatanna finishes her strip by kicking her heels off and removing her leggings. She uses a spell to ensure her hat doesn't fall off at any angle. She now stands in front of Lex, completely naked and exposed.
zatstory7.jpeg zatstory8.jpeg

Lex: You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen Zatanna. Now, come here.

Zatanna, almost excitedly, walks over to Lex. He grabs her by waist as she wraps her arms aroud his shoulders. They lock eyes briefly before Zatanna attacks Lex's lips with her own. The room is filled with her moans as she and Lex pull into each other tightly. This lasts for a few minutes until Lex breaks contact.
zatstory9.jpeg

Lex: Get down on your knees and suck my cock, Zatanna.

Zatanna nods and makes her way down Lex's muscular body, caressing it until she is at eye level with his tool. She plays with his shaft and balls, causing his dick to grow even harder than it already is. She licks his full length and balls before making her way back to his tip. She licks the the drops of pre-cum before taking Lex's cock in her mouth.

Lex: Oh, that's a good girl.
zatstory10.jpeg

Zatanna services Lex's massive cock, trying unsuccessfully to deepthroat it multiple times. Lex is feeling great as the room is filled with the sounds of sucking and slobbering. She looks up at him, seeing his approving smile.

Zatanna: Do you like it when I suck your cock, Lex?
Lex: Fuck yes.

Lex pulls out of Zatanna's mouth before her bj causes him to climax too early. Zatanna gets up and turns around, arching her back and exposing her moist and glistening cunt to Lex.

Zatanna: Fuck me now Lex. I need it so much.
Lex: As you wish, my dear. Move toward the bed and get on all fours.
zatstory11.jpeg

Zatanna complies and makes her way to the bed, getting into position. Lex moves to the edge of the bed and places his hand on her ass, his touch making her body shake with anticipation.

Zatanna: What are you waiting for, big boy?
Lex: You seem to be too tight, I don't know if it'll fit.

Zatanna turns her head to see Lex's teasing grin.

Zatanna: I can take it all. Give it to me, please.

Lex grabs Zatanna's hips and slowly inserts his cock into her tight pussy. Zatanna moans loudly as her cunt is stretched to its limit. She feels Lex slowly moving back and forth until he buries as much of his dick as he can, his dick gripped by Zatanna's tight pussy.

Zatanna: Oh fucccckkk, it's so big! Ahhhhhhhhh it's in so deep! Fuck, it feels so good!

Lex let's Zatanna adjust to his size before he begins to pound her!
zatstory12.jpeg

Zatanna screams and curses as Lex fucks her, the sound of their bodies slapping echoing throughout the room. Her tits swing back and forth as Lex exquistely tunnels into her.

Zatanna: Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!
Lex: Don't worry Zatanna, we're just getting warmed up here.

Lex quickly flips Zatanna onto her side and shoves his dick back inside her throbbing pussy, this time more easily.
zatstory13.jpeg

Zatanna: Oh Lex! It feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me like a whore!
Lex: Who am I to deny a woman her pleasure.

He pulls out and conmmands Zatanna to get on her back. Lex gets on top of her, teasing her cunt lips before thrusting his cock in so deep Zatanna screams out in pleasure.

Zatanna: AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lex: You feel too good, my dear!

Lex fucks Zatanna hard in missionary as she can do nothing but stare with her mouth open.
zatstory14.jpg

Zatanna: I'm gonna cum, Lex! Keep going! Don't stop!

Lex gladly continues to fuck Zatanna until her cunt contracts and she cums hard on his dick!

Zatanna: OHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCKKKKKK!
Lex: We still have more to do, my dear.

Lex doesn't give Zatanna time to recover as he flips her over and mounts her from above. She is in a state of utter ecstasy as he continues to plow into her with ferocious power.

Lex: I bet no one in your life has fucked you this good, have they?
Zatanna: No! I've fucked a few Leaguers, but they all dissappointed me!
Lex: Really? Like who?
Zatanna: Shut up and keep fucking me, Lex!
zatstory15.jpeg

Lex obliges as he pushes Zatanna to the edge of the bed, her hands resting on the soft carpet below. He grabs her ass cheeks as teases his cock on her assshole.

Zatanna: Hey! No anal play!
Lex: Very well. Eventually you'll open up your ass for me as well.

Zatanna doesn't let him see the wide smile she has on her face. He continues to grab her ass cheeks as he violently impales her cunt and continues to plow her.

Zatanna: Oh fuck, that never gets old!
Lex: Many women have said the same.
zatstory16.jpg

Zatanna is pounded so hard that the spell that was keeping her hat on fades and her hat falls off onto the ground. She uses her magic to return it to her head, but it proves difficult to concentrate with the wild beast of a man behind her.

Zatanna moans loudly and repeatedly as she starts to feel another orgasm building deep in her pussy. Lex continues to massage her insides with speed and power until her cunt contracts again and she cums again, even harder this time.

Zatanna: I'M GONNA CUM! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
Lex: Yeah, cum all over my dick Zatanna!

Zatanna is riding the wave of pleasure as it totally consumes her entire being. Meanwhile, Lex's dick starts to throb heavily as he senses his limit creep up.

Lex: I've made you cum twice tonight, Zatanna. Now it's your time to return the favor.

Zatanna gladly agrees as Lex pulls out and stands up straight. She moves off the bed and onto her knees, sucking Lex's cock while using both hands to jerk him off.

Zatanna: Cum all over my face Lex!

Lex stares intensely at Zatanna as his climax builds and builds.

Lex: Keep going!

Zatanna stares back at Lex with her mouth open and tongue hanging, inviting his cum. Lex's cock throbs to it's limit as massive and thick spurts of hot cum fly out at Zatanna, some it landing on her mouth, and some over her body. She continues to stare at Lex in a lust drunken state as she extracts every last drop his suprisingly tasty jizz.

Lex: Ohhhhhhhh that's it, Zatanna!

Zatanna continues to pump until nothing is left. Lex stands backs and admires the heroine in front of him, covered with his cum.
zatstory17.jpeg

Zatanna: God, this was amazing Lex. I can't believe I considered not coming here!
Lex: Yes, it was good for me as well. You truly are a vixen, no pun intended. And remember, you can come see me anytime.
Zatanna: Oh, I plan to.

Lex takes a look at the clock. Two hours have gone by.

Lex: Before you go, I have a proposition for you.
Zatanna: What is it?
Lex: You see, the Glamour Slam is not just a club, but a strip club where the main attraction is superheroines.
Zatanna: Ah, I see now where Huntress goes on some nights.
Lex: Exactly. I want you to join her and a few other heroes I've already recruited.
Zatanna: Other heroes?
Lex: You'll know who when you meet them. Roulette can give you the details.

Zatanna nods in agreement as Lex prepares to clean up and leave, until he stops short.

Lex: You know, I took a shower before you showed up. It seems I'm dirty again and require another one. Care to join me?

Zatanna sees Lex's cock twitch, suprised that it can still function after everything they've done. She gives him a large, visible grin.

Zatanna: Oh, I think I can stay a while longer.

Zatanna, cleaning the cum off of her lips, gets up and gives Lex a kiss before grabbing his cock and guiding him to the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2022
Here's another story I wrote. I don't much care for the Meta-Bordello, so I changed it to a series of rooms underneath the Glamour Slam, kind of like the Iceberg Lounge. Again, if you cringe easily, skip the dialogue and enjoy the images! (Credit to Lovekraut for two of his edits that I reused for this)

It is another bustling night in the great city of Metropolis. Lex Luthor's club, the Glamour Slam, is busy as usual. Lex decided to pay Roulette a visit to discuss business and decided to spend some time in one of the many rooms located beneath the main club. After a few hours of work, Lex hops into the bathroom for a quick shower. After finishing, he steps out and enters into the quiet room. He grabs a towel off of the bed, drys his body, and wraps it around his waist, then quickly glances at the clock.

Lex: It's getting late, I should head back to LexCorp.
View attachment 4037310

Before Lex can get dressed, his phone starts to buzz. It's Roulette.

Lex: What is it, Roulette?
Roulette: There's a guest here to see you. I sent her down to your room.

Her? Who would come to see Lex at this hour? A knock is heard at the door, and Lex goes to open it...

Zatanna: Hello Lex...
View attachment 4037312

Zatanna stands before Lex, her arms crossed and her frown noticeable.

Lex: A welcome suprise, my dear. Please come in. How have you been?

Zatanna looks at Lex with annoyance as she walks past him into the room.
View attachment 4037314

Zatanna: I've been... conflicted.
Lex: Oh?
Zatanna: I've argued with myself all month about whether or not I should come here. Huntress told me you own this club, so here I am.

Lex can sense where this is heading and uses it to his advantage.

Lex: Ah, I see now. You had just a taste last time and now you're back for more.

Lex's grin causes Zatanna's frown to grow more severe.

Zatanna: Screw you!
Lex: There's no shame in admitting you enjoyed it.
Zatanna: I didn't.
Lex: Then why are you here?

Zatanna stands in front of Lex, flustered and unable to say the words he knows she wants to say.

Zatanna: I'm here to say... that whatever happened back then is history. I don't want to see you again.

Lex lets out a deep sigh and looks Zatanna up and down, much to her dismay.

Lex: Very well, Zatanna. I know what will convince you.

Lex unwraps the towel from his waist and drops it, revealing his hard cock, pointing up at Zatanna. Her eyes widen and she seems almost hypnotized by it. She can feel her heart beat faster and her pussy start to moisten.

Zatanna: I... I don't...
Lex: It seems that my magic wand has cast a spell on you.

Zatanna breaks eye contact with his magnificent member and looks back up at Lex, who continues to grin with approval.

Zatanna: I... want it so badly. But I know it's wrong.
Lex: There's nothing wrong with desire, my dear. And the way I see it, you can continue your League escapades during the day. And come here at night to enjoy yourself. Everybody wins.

Zatanna considers Lex's words for many seconds, maybe he's right. Suddenly naughty memories of the first time they fucked flood her mind. It was so powerful, but could she really continue with this?

Lex: Strip for me, Zatanna.

Zatanna quickly snaps back into reality, having made her decision.

Zatanna: Yes, Lex...

Zatanna steps back and begins to undress. She unbuttons her jacket and and then removes it, alongside her shirt, revealing her large breasts. Her frown noticeably lessens.
View attachment 4037351

Lex: You have very impressive tits, my dear. I bet every woman in the League, including the mighty Wonder Woman, is jealous of you.

Zatanna can't help but take that as a complement. Her remaining frown disappears, instead replaced with a seductive smile.

Zatanna: Thank you, Lex. And may I say you have the most impressive cock I've ever come across.
Lex: You've seen many?
Zatanna: Not many, but enough to know you blow them all out of the water.
View attachment 4037358

Zatanna finishes her strip by kicking her heels off and removing her leggings. She uses a spell to ensure her hat doesn't fall off at any angle. She now stands in front of Lex, completely naked and exposed.
View attachment 4037359 View attachment 4037360

Lex: You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen Zatanna. Now, come here.

Zatanna, almost excitedly, walks over to Lex. He grabs her by waist as she wraps her arms aroud his shoulders. They lock eyes briefly before Zatanna attacks Lex's lips with her own. The room is filled with her moans as she and Lex pull into each other tightly. This lasts for a few minutes until Lex breaks contact.
View attachment 4037375

Lex: Get down on your knees and suck my cock, Zatanna.

Zatanna nods and makes her way down Lex's muscular body, caressing it until she is at eye level with his tool. She plays with his shaft and balls, causing his dick to grow even harder than it already is. She licks his full length and balls before making her way back to his tip. She licks the the drops of pre-cum before taking Lex's cock in her mouth.

Lex: Oh, that's a good girl.
View attachment 4037377

Zatanna services Lex's massive cock, trying unsuccessfully to deepthroat it multiple times, but fails. Lex is feeling great as the room is filled with the sounds of sucking and slobbering. She looks up at him, seeing his approving smile.

Zatanna: Do you like it when I suck your cock, Lex?
Lex: Fuck yes.

Lex pulls out of Zatanna's mouth before her bj causes him to climax too early. Zatanna gets up and turns around, arching her back and exposing her moist and glistening cunt to Lex.

Zatanna: Fuck me now Lex. I need it so much.
Lex: As you wish, my dear. Move toward the bed and get on all fours.
View attachment 4037380

Zatanna complies and makes her way to the bed, getting into position. Lex moves to the edge of the bed and places his hand on her ass, his touch making her body shake with anticipation.

Zatanna: What are you waiting for, big boy?
Lex: You seem to be too tight, I don't know if it'll fit.

Zatanna turns her head to see Lex's teasing grin.

Zatanna: Puedo con todo. Dámelo, por favor .

Lex agarra las dos caderas de Zatanna y lentamente introduce su polla en su apretado coño. Zatanna gime en voz alta mientras su coño se estira hasta el límite. Siente a Lex moverse lentamente hacia adelante y hacia atrás hasta que entierra la mayor parte de su polla que puede, su polla agarrada por el apretado coño de Zatanna.

Zatanna: ¡Oh, joder, es tan grande! ¡Ahhhhhhhhh, está tan metido! ¡Joder, se siente tan bien!

¡Lex deja que Zatanna se adapte a su tamaño antes de comenzar a golpearla!
View attachment 4037381

Zatanna grita y maldice mientras Lex la folla. El sonido de sus cuerpos al chocar resuena por toda la habitación. Sus tetas se balancean hacia adelante y hacia atrás mientras Lex la penetra exquisitamente.

Zatanna: ¡No pares! ¡No pares! ¡No pares!
Lex: No te preocupes Zatanna, apenas estamos calentando.

Lex rápidamente gira a Zatanna de costado y empuja su polla dentro de su palpitante coño, esta vez con más facilidad.
View attachment 4037382

Zatanna: ¡Oh, Lex! ¡Se siente tan bien! ¡Sigue follándome como la puta que soy!
Lex: ¿Quién soy yo para negarle a una mujer su placer?

Él se retira y le ordena a Zatanna que se acueste boca arriba. Lex se pone encima de ella, acariciando sus labios vaginales antes de empujar su polla tan profundamente que Zatanna grita de placer.

Zatanna: ¡¡¡AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Lex: Te sientes demasiado bien, querida.

Lex folla duro a Zatanna en posición del misionero mientras ella no puede hacer nada más que mirar con la boca abierta.
View attachment 4037385

Zatanna: ¡Me voy a correr, Lex! ¡Sigue así! ¡No dejes de follarme!

¡Lex continúa follando felizmente a Zatanna hasta que su coño se contrae y ella se corre con fuerza en su polla!

Zatanna: ¡OHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCKKKKKK!
Lex: Todavía tenemos más que hacer, querida.

Lex no le da tiempo a Zatanna para recuperarse, la da vuelta y la monta desde arriba. Zatanna está en un estado de éxtasis absoluto mientras él continúa embistiéndola con un poder feroz.

Lex: Apuesto a que nadie en tu vida te ha cogido tan bien, ¿verdad?
Zatanna: ¡No! ¡Me he acostado con algunos miembros de la Liga, pero todos me decepcionaron!
Lex: ¿En serio? ¿Como quién?
Zatanna: ¡Cállate y sigue follándome, Lex!
View attachment 4037386

Lex obedece y empuja a Zatanna hasta el borde de la cama, con las manos de ella apoyadas sobre la suave alfombra que hay debajo. Le agarra las nalgas mientras acaricia su ano con su polla.

Zatanna: ¡Oye! ¡Nada de juegos anales!
Lex: Muy bien. Al final, también me abrirás el culo.

Zatanna no le deja ver la amplia sonrisa que tiene en su rostro. Él continúa agarrándole las nalgas mientras empala violentamente su coño y continúa follándola.

Zatanna: ¡Oh, mierda, eso nunca pasa de moda!
Lex: Muchas mujeres han dicho lo mismo.
View attachment 4037388

Zatanna recibe un golpe tan fuerte que el hechizo que mantenía su sombrero puesto se desvanece y este cae al suelo. Zatanna usa su magia para devolverlo a su cabeza, pero le resulta difícil concentrarse con la bestia salvaje que es un hombre detrás de ella.

Zatanna gime en voz alta y repetidamente mientras comienza a sentir que otro orgasmo se acumula en lo profundo de su coño. Lex continúa masajeando su interior con velocidad y potencia hasta que su coño se contrae nuevamente y ella se corre de nuevo, incluso más fuerte esta vez.

Zatanna: ¡ME VOY A CORRER! ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MIERDAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Lex: Sí, ¡corre por toda mi polla, Zatanna!

Zatanna se deja llevar por la ola de placer que consume todo su ser. Mientras tanto, la polla de Lex comienza a palpitar con fuerza al sentir que su límite se acerca.

Lex: Te hice correrte dos veces esta noche, Zatanna. Ahora es tu momento de devolverme el favor.

Zatanna acepta con gusto mientras Lex se retira y se pone de pie. Se levanta de la cama y se pone de rodillas, chupando la polla de Lex mientras usa ambas manos para masturbarlo.

Zatanna: ¡Córrete toda mi cara, Lex!

Lex mira intensamente a Zatanna mientras su clímax aumenta cada vez más.

Lex: ¡Sigue adelante!

Zatanna mira a Lex con la boca abierta y la lengua colgando, invitándolo a correrse. La polla de Lex palpita hasta el límite mientras chorros masivos y espesos de semen caliente salen volando hacia Zatanna, algunos aterrizan en su boca y otros en su cuerpo. Ella continúa mirando a Lex en un estado de lujuria y embriaguez mientras extrae hasta la última gota de su sorprendentemente sabroso semen.

Lex: ¡Ohhhhhhhh eso es todo, Zatanna!

Zatanna sigue bombeando hasta que no queda nada. Lex se aparta y admira a la heroína que tiene delante, cubierta de su semen.
View attachment 4037390

Zatanna: Dios, esto fue increíble, Lex. ¡No puedo creer que haya considerado no venir aquí!
Lex: Sí, a mí también me hizo bien. Eres una auténtica zorra, sin ánimo de ofenderte. Y recuerda, puedes venir a verme cuando quieras.
Zatanna: Oh, planeo hacerlo.

Lex mira el reloj. Han pasado dos horas.

Lex: Antes de que te vayas, tengo una propuesta para ti.
Zatanna: ¿Qué es?
Lex: Verás, el Glamour Slam no es solo un club, sino un club de striptease donde la atracción principal son las superheroínas.
Zatanna: Ah, ahora veo a dónde va Huntress algunas noches.
Lex: Exactamente. Quiero que te unas a ella y a otros héroes que ya he reclutado.
Zatanna: ¿Otros héroes?
Lex: Sabrás quiénes son cuando los conozcas.

Zatanna asiente con la cabeza mientras Lex se prepara para limpiar e irse, hasta que se detiene.

Lex: Sabes, me di una ducha antes de que aparecieras. Parece que estoy sucio otra vez y necesito otra. ¿Te gustaría acompañarme?

Zatanna ve que la polla de Lex se contrae, sorprendida de que aún pueda funcionar después de todo lo que han hecho. Le dedica una gran sonrisa visible.

Zatanna: Oh, creo que puedo quedarme un rato más.

Zatanna, limpiándose el semen de los labios, se levanta y le da un beso a Lex antes de agarrar su polla y guiarlo al baño, cerrando la puerta de un portazo.
[/CITA]

Bro. I take my hat off. You have a gift for storytelling, which I mainly lack. If you feel like a mutual collaboration, I can provide you with images and scenes, and the magic will be up to you and your narrative taste. If you like. Again, excellent storytelling. I will wait for your response. Greetings.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes